Biggest surprises in upcoming CMSF release.

As you all know, when a game is released, it is always slightly different than you imagined.

Here five of the biggest surprises in the upcoming release of CMSF.

5. Certain buildings have special healthpacks and personal shield powerups.

4. Special "bitchslap" melee animation.

3. Due to PG rating, no suicide bombers in game. Instead insurgents use explosive robot chickens.

2. Three types of off-board support. Artillery, Air, and Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks.

1. All specops infantry; Bodybuilders in tanktops that suspiciously resemble members of the BFC development team.

Add your own smile.gif

Originally posted by Misereor:

2. Three types of off-board support. Artillery, Air, and Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks.

I rather like that one, but then the devs would have to give the Syrians something like 'Fist of Allah' to balance it out a bit...then again, I'm not at all sure Allah could beat Chuck Norris. I mean, that guy has made a lot of karate movies!

Those new screenshots did show a sniper who had been thrown off the roof my an action movie star. I had assumed in was Stephen Segal. Maybe it was Chuck Norris instead :D

Another new feature: When you set 'rainy' weather, at some point duing the game the person on the highest point on the map will get struck by lightning. its SOOOO cool to watch!

Originally posted by Splinty:

Did you guys know they made Chuck Norris an honorary Marine? They did it because the Marines aren't tough enough to be honorary Chuck Norrises! (drum beat) <ahttp://community.battlefront.com/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png' alt=':D'>

I hope you mean a sting or rimshot. "Drum beat" implies you gotta million of 'em and are just pacing yourself.

Originally posted by Homo ferricus:

The Swedish side must produce enough iron ore to keep the Germans from killing them, and the Swiss must supply them with a steady supply of gold.

Don't you mean the Swiss must build storages for all the gold teeth that Nazi leaders send them before they leave for South America? In exchange supplying Germany with cuckoo clock mechanisms for V2 missiles?

The biggest surprise is going to be that after playing modern war for awhile even the most die-hard grogs will find playing WWII boring in comparison. What, no grenade-firing machine guns, Predator dones, ATGMs or body armor on the Western Front? :rolleyes:

[ May 21, 2007, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]