• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sirocco:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

The Steve says the game is not ready...

That means its not ready......

Well, here is the paradox, if you will; Paradox are obviously shipping it as is, either now or on release date, given that the discs have been cut, so... ;) </font>

SirReal, you've got an excellent opportunity to take nine days and carefully contemplate this product and present a fully formed review ahead of your peers at H-Hour on D-Day, 27 July. You seem like an articulate and well-reasoned gentleman, so hopefully your schedule will allow for such a thing. I'll reiterate that I'm looking forward to your comments. I hope you enjoy the product as much as everyone in the development stream enjoyed providing it to you.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

SirReal, you've got an excellent opportunity to take nine days and carefully contemplate this product and present a fully formed review ahead of your peers at H-Hour on D-Day, 27 July. You seem like an articulate and well-reasoned gentleman, so hopefully your schedule will allow for such a thing. I'll reiterate that I'm looking forward to your comments. I hope you enjoy the product as much as everyone in the development stream enjoyed providing it to you.

Too... many... strange... words... brain... melting...

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sirocco:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

The Steve says the game is not ready...

That means its not ready......

Well, here is the paradox, if you will; Paradox are obviously shipping it as is, either now or on release date, given that the discs have been cut, so... ;) </font>

Originally posted by Hev:

Well i for one would be happy to accept what the guys ordering from Paradox are getting

I for one wouldn't want to listen to nagging about bugs that have already been fixed. It's altogether handier if you just sit up and pick up "Collected Works of F.Dostoyevski" or watch Friends re-runs from the telly until The Day Of Reckoning. It's not that long.

SirReal just got promotted to legend status in the CM community.

Years from now people will say...

"Remember that guy who got CMSF early on accident?"

"Oh yeah, lucky guy."

"What ever happened to him?"

"I donno... Something about a v1.01 patch. I heard he went mad or something... Hey, it's your turn, go."

Ok, Battlefront...let's make a deal.

If SirReal makes a writeup on his CMSF impressions and we mail you Hortlund wrapped up in a small parcel, you guys must promise that you wont invade Sweden with uberfinns and Peng-people led by the angry bald one.

Thanks in advance!

//Salkin

As I recall the ED-209 got taken out by Barret .50 cal

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by luderbamsen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SirReal:

Got it by mail today. I pre-ordered from Paradox, and tonight I know what I'll be doing while all you losers are still playing CM1 games.

No worries, I can wait. Stay away from my neck of the woods though, or there might be... trouble... </font>