IT. IS. IN. MY. HANDS.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spoke with Paradox. Obviously it's not right that you have received a copy, and I was confirmed by Paradox that the game and pre-orders have not begun shipping yet. If you got one, then it must have been some sort of glitch on Paradox part, which is being investigated right now. I suggest that you change your forum name to SirLucky.

The release date still is July 27th.

Martin

The second possibility is that Paradox has jumped the gun, in which case Battlefront needs to unleash the lawyers without mercy and have the remains displayed here on this forum as a warning. Oh and get those servers loaded right now!
The slavering lawyers are even now being whipped to a frenzy, goaded cruelly with the smell of money, and cued with scent of some poor Paradox minion. Please post screen shots of the remains as a warning for future violators as well as our sick and twisted viewing pleasure.

Yes, I have lost it. :eek:

Originally posted by Moon:

I just spoke with Paradox. Obviously it's not right that you have received a copy, and I was confirmed by Paradox that the game and pre-orders have not begun shipping yet. If you got one, then it must have been some sort of glitch on Paradox part, which is being investigated right now. I suggest that you change your forum name to SirLucky.

The release date still is July 27th.

Martin

Woo hoo! I pwnd the system! All those night of chanting and sacrificing chickens actually WORKED!

I still want your official stance on whether to rave about it or keep my yapper shut.

Originally posted by SirReal:

I still want your official stance on whether to rave about it or keep my yapper shut.

I think it's better to mostly keep silent about it, because there is a danger of misleading people. I don't remember which version precisely it is that went gold compared to what we have now, but just because the game went gold didn't mean that the beta testers stopped working and switched back to playing with their Playstation 3's and Charles uninstalled all his programming tools and is now participating in Tour de France with Steve.

So while you may have the game first, you don't have the tweaks and fixes that we've been working on after Gold Master. And no, we're not going to give you the patch before 27th! ;)

If we lock this thread up I'm sure something else will get started, so might as well leave it up! But yeah, for the lucky few (so far 1) that get CM:SF early, please refrain from posting. We're now working hard to get a patch ready for Paradox's version.

No armed assaults on Sweden YET, but if we could fling something dark and stinky over that way we would. This is extremely disrupting.

Steve

Originally posted by pad152:

Look at the box

Why does it say Saudi Arabia in the lower right?

Yup, it's the middle east version alright with the manual written in Arabic عربي and one prayer

rug inplace of the updated version. ;)

[ July 18, 2007, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: mystro ]

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

No armed assaults on Sweden YET, but if we could fling something dark and stinky over that way we would. This is extremely disrupting.

Steve

You could fling the Peng thread contributors.