The Peng Challenge Thread, it’s good to be back!

37mm

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oh ... young stoat ... from Warbird Alley

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Nicknames: Hurry; Hurribomber (Malta-based Hurricanes)

You're out of your league lad ... IOW ... tacka-tacka-tacka. </font>

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Such an infamy I've not seen in all my days.

Gee, you really don't get out much, do you? And here I thought all this time we were demeaning your intelligence just in the spirit of good, clean, vicious fun. Little did I know that the truth far outpaced our contempt for you.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Yes, I'm still technically on this board even though I ran out of anything to say in 2003. Even then it was mostly verbal tripe.

Hard to argue with that. Still, it's almost a pleasure to see you again. And how is your lovely and charming wife? (See? I can lie with the best of them.)

Michael

Originally posted by dalem:

I've read through most of Old Joe's ramblings in this thread and I believe he's asking "What's wrong with Australians?"

Hasn't that been the life-long question? Since this MBT has begun, we've asked this of ourselves. I don't think we've ever come up with an exceptable answer other than "They're Aussies, what do you expect."

I'm very upset with the lot of you.

Here it is, late on a Saturday night, I've had a very nice dinner and now I'm ready to relax with some exciting PBEM games and I find that... no has sent me turns.

Shaw, in particular, has not sent me a turn since early July. Stoat hasn't sent a turn since Thursday and the rest of you... well... I want you to know that you've completely wrecked my evening.

I'm quite beside myself and there just isn't room for the both of me in this task chair.

Seanachai isn't even here for me to verbally abuse.

It's just so... very, very upsetting, I'll have you know.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I've read through most of Old Joe's ramblings in this thread and I believe he's asking "What's wrong with Australians?"

Hasn't that been the life-long question? Since this MBT has begun, we've asked this of ourselves. I don't think we've ever come up with an exceptable answer other than "They're Aussies, what do you expect." </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'm very upset with the lot of you.

Here it is, late on a Saturday night, I've had a very nice dinner and now I'm ready to relax with some exciting PBEM games and I find that... no has sent me turns.

Shaw, in particular, has not sent me a turn since early July. Stoat hasn't sent a turn since Thursday and the rest of you... well... I want you to know that you've completely wrecked my evening.

I'm quite beside myself and there just isn't room for the both of me in this task chair.

Seanachai isn't even here for me to verbally abuse.

It's just so... very, very upsetting, I'll have you know.

You should ask yourself whether you have sent any turns lately? A better world starts with yourself, remember that.

Oh wow, like I didn't see that one coming.... jeez Michael you are one witty twit aren't you?

It was actually a serious question. From the old comic books, was brrrp-brrrp-brrrp attributed to the Russkies or the Japanese?

Mace you should know, being a connoisseur and avid collector of the old 'Commando' series of comics?

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

A better world starts with yourself, remember that.

Any world which has me in it is better than a world without me...er... in it.

Any world which has me in it is by nature better than any world which has you in it. And any world which has both of us in it merely means that I have to work extra hard just to counteract your presence in said world.

Boo Radly; here to protect your existence from the likes of goobers like stikkypixie.

You're welcome.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

[Any world which has me in it is better than a world without me...er... in it.

Any world which has me in it is by nature better than any world which has you in it. And any world which has both of us in it merely means that I have to work extra hard just to counteract your presence in said world.

Boo Radly; here to protect your existence from the likes of goobers like stikkypixie.

You're welcome.

You have been hanging out with Emrys or 37mm haven't you? Come on admit it. I told you those delusions of grandeur were contagious, not to mention the BO.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I think it has to do with them having to walk around on their hands while holding on so as not to fall off the earth. By now, they've adapted to the life, but it has made them strange.

What the?!!!

Ummm, I think the scientific field of cosmology and in particular gravitical affects has moved on since the 16th Century when you last studied them.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Oh wow, like I didn't see that one coming.... jeez Michael you are one witty twit aren't you?

It was actually a serious question. From the old comic books, was brrrp-brrrp-brrrp attributed to the Russkies or the Japanese?

Mace you should know, being a connoisseur and avid collector of the old 'Commando' series of comics?

Didn't the Japanese go "Kakka-Kakka-Kakka?

Or something like that?

All right you lot of ne'er do wells. I fly back to the land of the big PX in less than 4 days. I made it, with all my fingers and toes, even the webbing between the latter is intact!

Not even reading the barely comprehensible ramblings of you degenerates can't bring my mood down. Give me about a week or two home, and I will be back to PBEMing, it will be nice to see Sir 37mm stumbling over himself again, piddling in odd places as he attempts to wrangle his Tigers and elite infantry into an assault position, somehow managing to get half of them eliminated, and the other half lost in the sand dunes.

Seanachai will be able to continue his gamey enfilade fire on my hapless British tankers, using them as burning scarecrows in the middle of some French field to ensure a bumper crop of wine grapes.

Nidan1 can get on with his smashing all my AT guns with lucky stray artillery shells, while still managing to lose tanks to PIAT teams. Must be the Marine training.

Stoat, well, Stoat is Stoat, and will never rise to the level of Hedgehog.

Lord Rune needs to start wrapping the bottle of whiskey he owes me, and getting that CMSF preview ready.

Alright, prepare yourselves for my return. It won't be pleasant, but just try to relax, it will be easier and hurt less that way.

And when life gets you down, and it seems that nothing is going right, just remember, the frogs rain down up on the Australians and the Seanachai's alike.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

All right you lot of ne'er do wells. I fly back to the land of the big PX in less than 4 days. I made it, with all my fingers and toes, even the webbing between the latter is intact!

Well, don't forget to keep your head down until you get off the plane. And remember, once you get home, I stop being nice to you.

Michael