The Peng Challenge Thread, it’s good to be back!

37mm

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I think Sturmy needs a group hug.

Which makes one wonder why the hell he brought ot up here. He's more likely to get a hug for one of them wafflin' idiots </font>

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Would anyone like to play a cmbb or cmak tcp-ip game with me around 16.00 - 17.00 (greenwich time +1 )? I've got nothing to do all evening, and i feel sad and alone. please help. mail me at sebber@lycos.com

Feh. This is to what the MBT has devolved?

"I'm sad and lonely won't anyone play with me?"

PShaw! Fix or do somfink RIGHT ****ING NOW!!!

I think I'm going to throw up. Feh.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I thought there was a certain Belgian lady that was just dying to play with him? Maybe we should forward his address.

OK which one of you Joseph Stalin look a likes is the master of stoat? This infantile mass of goo from the bottom of the cesspool, obviously lacking a brain or perhaps even a head, posted my email address in the TOW forum after I purposely did not list it out. Obviously incapabale of thought, this reptillian's dropping candidate never figured out on his own that maybe, just maybe, I did not want web spyders to get my email address.

This dwarf in women's clothing should be hung, quartered, hung again, then shot, stabbed and hung again. Better yet, whoever owns this cretin, send them to Sturmy and then to Bauhaus , and finally locked in a room with Seanachai while Seanachai is drunk and blathering on and on about whatever subject he is on at the moment.

I demand satisfaction, or I will break TOW and CMSF and make them late.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

OK which one of you Joseph Stalin look a likes is the master of stoat? This infantile mass of goo from the bottom of the cesspool, obviously lacking a brain or perhaps even a head, posted my email address in the TOW forum after I purposely did not list it out. Obviously incapabale of thought, this reptillian's dropping candidate never figured out on his own that maybe, just maybe, I did not want web spyders to get my email address.

Piffle.

This dwarf in women's clothing should be hung, quartered, hung again, then shot, stabbed and hung again. Better yet, whoever owns this cretin, send them to Sturmy and then to Bauhaus , and finally locked in a room with Seanachai while Seanachai is drunk and blathering on and on about whatever subject he is on at the moment.

Bring it on, Mandingo.

I demand satisfaction, or I will break TOW and CMSF and make them late.

Rune

You don't have the balls. Did you make it up to the Chelsea/MLS game at Toyota Park last Saturday? I did. Nice match.

Stoat, you reject from a yugo factory, obviously you are a newbie, as anyone can tell you how I delayed CMBO, CMBB and CMAK by breaking them again and again. I did the same with dropteam and almost every game released here.

Did you fix it? Or did it not occur to your lone cell that maybe, just maybe, you should do the right thing?

MLS beating Chelsea... I was upstairs with some soccer people doing a referee assessment. Was good to see some good out of the US after the fiasco called the World Cup.

Rune

Stoat, you reject from a yugo factory, obviously you are a newbie, as anyone can tell you how I delayed CMBO, CMBB and CMAK by breaking them again and again. I did the same with dropteam and almost every game released here.

No balls.

Did you fix it? Or did it not occur to your lone cell that maybe, just maybe, you should do the right thing?

Define "fix."

MLS beating Chelsea... I was upstairs with some soccer people doing a referee assessment. Was good to see some good out of the US after the fiasco called the World Cup.

Rune

I had a front row ticket. Right next to the Chelsea section, of course. They quieted down a bit when a large group got ejected for underage drinking and other stupid English things. It was good to see the MLS beat the best team that money can buy, but the only goal was scored by a Canadian.

... posted my email address in the TOW forum after I purposely did not list it out.

Huh...

Shoot, I've been leaving your E-mail address just about everywhere I go. Miss Carlotta's House of Leather and Comb Overs (I was picking up something Shaw had ordered), The Star Trek Dating Guide site (I was reading a treatise posted by dalem) and the Young Lutheran All Boys Glee Club site... oh wait, you told me about that one.

I demand satisfaction.

Rune

Well, OK, but you'll probably have to buy Stoat dinner first.

Yeah, and Dopsy Team still doesn't work.

Are you also to blame for T-72; Balky's On Fire (And I blame cousin Larry)?

Would anyone like to play a cmbb or cmak tcp-ip game with me around 16.00 - 17.00 (greenwich time +1 )? I've got nothing to do all evening, and i feel sad and alone. please help. mail me at sebber@lycos.com

We've now become a frickin' lonely hearts club. Go buy a dirty magazine and keep yerself company.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

PShaw! Fix or do somfink RIGHT ****ING NOW!!!

I think I'm going to throw up. Feh. </font>

I'm just adding diversity . Why can't there be a nice & friendly Cesspoolian ? Someone who likes fluffy bunnies and brightly coloured daffodils?

The idea alone is more horrifying than anything Stephen King could dream up.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again: i'm a genius !

I'm just adding diversity . Why can't there be a nice & friendly Cesspoolian ? Someone who likes fluffy bunnies and brightly coloured daffodils?

The idea alone is more horrifying than anything Stephen King could dream up.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again: i'm a genius !

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you're a doofus!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And once again we see the wisdom of your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread in action.

For we were sorely beset ... indeed we were ... by Lord and Lady of the CessPool (specifically Berli and Dame YK2) to make this Goober nation reject a Knight without so much as a "by your leave" OR the proper observance of the forms.

But YOUR Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread saw within the lad the fatal flaw, like a deeply hidden crack in an otherwise adequate cubic zirconium. AND YOUR Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread ACTED.

And by acting against the will of Our Beloved Queen and the will of The Olde Ones (Seanachai was involved in that as well), you took a fine upstanding lad that was Knight quality and tossed him to the mercy of 37mm. Now see what he's been turn into. For shame Joe, for shame