The Peng Challenge Thread, it’s good to be back!

37mm

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Can you play the ukelele (Gawd, that's a weird word to type.)?

Yeah? You got it wrong too.

Michael </font>

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Boo has described some of the WW1 maps that I’ve been creating as mere ‘lunar landscapes’… well I’m not one to ignore constructive criticism.

Turn on a light next time you take screenshots.

Lots of active beavers in them scenarios eh?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'm off to Denver for three days

Good Lord! I can't be that close to the Justicar! I'm currently in Colorado Springs and heading to Estes Park tomorrow thru the end of the week. Time to start looking over my shoulder.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

If you want me to raise you to serf then you just have to ask Michael, no need to get stroppy.

It is a measure of the profound darkness in which you dwell that you fail to grasp that a mere mortal, a particularly insignificant mortal such as yourself, does not even dream of "raising" the God Emperor. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ah, but she's a lovely, smart, talented young lady who cried when her daddy danced with her ... and she said she'd always be Daddy's Little Sweetheart ... and then I felt the tap on my shoulder ... and I handed Erin Adrienne Ligon's hand to her husband. Bittersweet lads ... bittersweet.

Joe

Sigh Sounds good, Joe. Daughters. Semper Fidelis. They don't go away. They bring new life into the family.

Start thinking about what Leasehold Improvements you want the Son-in-Law to get started on...

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Can you play the ukelele (Gawd, that's a weird word to type.)?

Yeah? You got it wrong too.

Michael </font>

Where is the Gnomus Maximus?

I am always with you, Boo You are never alone.

Seanachai! Peng is sending me turns that are FREAKING HUGE, MAN and it's only the third turn! It takes my stone age modem an inordinate amount of time to send and receive them and I find that the waiting fills me with... ennui.

He is filled with deceit. He will tax you. He will cause you to question everything.

He's a bastard. What fecking planet are you currently sniveling on? Oh, sorry!

"Your whiny lament about not having any faster a connection than myself is extremely important to the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread. Without this information, I wouldn't even know where to begin to take a huge, loud, splashy piss. Please stay on the line until you feel a certain warm wetness begin to run down your face, then leave your message!"

Here's a clue, lad. Peng's a horrible swine who will use every tool at his command to destroy you, be it tactics or sheer boredom. Do you want the truth? The truth is the fecker attaches meaningless bundles of neutral code to the file that simply registers as 'filler'. Four Megs of file transfer later, if you have the patience, you get the 75K turn file you're supposed to get.

I need to have my feet anointed with fragrant oils and my scalp massaged (put DOWN that ball peen hammer, you swine!). I need... gentle songs sung to me and palm fronds waved gently over my head!

Oh, Boo. Almost everything is over your head. The least I can do is make it gentle.

Fetch me another cheap beer and tell me that you love me

I love you, Boo. Now give me $3 you Ohio bastard. I'm not paying for that last beer.

Man, I never drank so much Anheuser-Busch ****e in my life as I drank in Ohio. Hideous.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Man, I never drank so much Anheuser-Busch ****e in my life as I drank in Ohio. Hideous.

You really are depraved. I'd sooner be sober than drink Anheuser-Busch. And I'd sooner impale myself on a tuning fork than drink Budweiser.

[shudder]

Michael

'God Emperor'? Oh, please. Michael, stop posturing and exposing yourself to the rabble.

You fail to grasp the essential subtlety of my method.

You're a Horseman of the Apocalypso, and these arrogant posts where you 'wave it at them' are starting to sound a bit strange.
Strange? Strange??? You hobnob with the likes of Peng and you're calling me strange? Seanaichi old bean, you can only stretch irony so far, and I think yours just snapped. Or was that your waistband?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />No, you fall on your face, trembling in terror that your complete inadequacy as a being will doom you to sudden extinction.
Yes. Very nice. Now, why don't you threaten them with intelligence? I mean, really, that has to be far scarier and more disorienting to someone who's never experienced it.</font>

I’m speaking to you now from a library… my home computer is dead to me!

I’m lost at sea, washed up, out on a limb… I’m a savage who may as well be cut-off from the information age

I’m half inclined to begin worshipping the Moon & chasing rabbits for tea

And this library does not allow me to do what I need to do… The Librarian was enraged when I got out the bottle of wine, even offering her a glass or two wouldn’t appease her!

And she wasn’t much pleased by me wanting to install CMAK on the system… I even promised I wouldn’t mod it (well not much anyway)!

And when I asked why ‘this sodding thing’ won’t let me download lesbian gymnastics she threatened to call the police… know I don’t know much but what I do know is that the police don’t fix computers!

Don’t expect turns for awhile

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Tell me again about the rabbits, George!

So. Are you tying in with inanity, in a general sense?

Or just as it applies to little Mr. Library Monitor?

Noba. </font>

Boo? The over-long, over-done, nested-post thing?

Don't do it anymore. It seriously pisses me off.

I'm just saying, you understand.

You can make yourself happy. You can dance, preen and posture a bit, and defy me endlessly. You can rally support, and mock me. You can enlist the entire Thread in deriding me.

But don't do that bit where we have to look at half a page of bolded names endlessly nested saying nothing. It gives me the red ass.

Oh, for crying out loud! Just use your little scrolly-wheel and zip right past... oh... right.

You have a Mac.

That means you have to move your hand ALLLLLLLL the way over to the right and click on the little down arrow.

Want somebody to come over and move your hand for you?