The Peng Challenge Thread, it’s good to be back!

37mm

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

A better world starts with yourself, remember that.

Any world which has me in it is better than a world without me...er... in it.

Any world which has me in it is by nature better than any world which has you in it. And any world which has both of us in it merely means that I have to work extra hard just to counteract your presence in said world.

Boo Radly; here to protect your existence from the likes of goobers like stikkypixie.

You're welcome. </font>

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Such an infamy I've not seen in all my days.

Gee, you really don't get out much, do you? And here I thought all this time we were demeaning your intelligence just in the spirit of good, clean, vicious fun. Little did I know that the truth far outpaced our contempt for you.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Such an infamy I've not seen in all my days.

Gee, you really don't get out much, do you? And here I thought all this time we were demeaning your intelligence just in the spirit of good, clean, vicious fun. Little did I know that the truth far outpaced our contempt for you.

Michael </font>

Where in the hey is Sir Sir 37mm , anyone heard from him? Could he have been rounded up in the recent terror plot? Oh, probably not....he likes Indian food not Pakistani food.

NG Cavscout

Glad to hear the good news...Godspeed.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Where in the hey is Sir Sir 37mm , anyone heard from him? Could he have been rounded up in the recent terror plot? Oh, probably not....he likes Indian food not Pakistani food.

NG Cavscout

Sir Sir 37mm said last week that his computer had up and died and he was forced to go to the public library's children's room to log on and post.

It would appear by his absence that the librarians realized that having him in the same vicinity as children was not the best idea ever and with any kind of luck, they banished him, but not before they beat him soundly with tube socks filled with "D" batteries.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

NG Cavscout

Sir Sir 37mm said last week that his computer had up and died and he was forced to go to the public library's children's room to log on and post.

It would appear by his absence that the librarians realized that having him in the same vicinity as children was not the best idea ever and with any kind of luck, they banished him, but not before they beat him soundly with tube socks filled with "D" batteries. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

NG Cavscout

It would appear by his absence that the librarians realized that having him in the same vicinity as children was not the best idea ever and with any kind of luck, they banished him, but not before they beat him soundly with tube socks filled with "D" batteries. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Where in the hey is Sir Sir 37mm , anyone heard from him?

No, thank god. I put a curse on his equipment and that shut the little yapper up. Let's all hope that by the time he comes back he'll have learned proper respect for a real deity.

Michael

I can see positives and negatives to that, but overall I get a charge from the thought, shocking though it might be to some. It's a powerful incentive to make sure you've got things lined up properly.

Joe

That was just horrible. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

PShaw!'s a punny guy. Or is that puny? Regardless, puns are the lowest form of wit, and wit is the lowest form of humor, and like our (freshly transplanted) Elvis, JoeBob is a steaming pile of wit.

Oh... those were supposed to be puns?

... Are you sure?

I thought puns were the things that make people groan on the outside, yet secretly admire on the inside.

Or am I thinking of a Shecky Green monologue?

Mace ,

I see the Aussie government is tracking down your offspring. My condolences...

From CNN:

SYDNEY, Australia (Reuters) -- Australian scientists have called on the country's farmers to report any ugly sheep found in their flocks.

Rune

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

PShaw!'s a punny guy. Or is that puny? Regardless, puns are the lowest form of wit, and wit is the lowest form of humor, and like our (freshly transplanted) Elvis, JoeBob is a steaming pile of wit.

Oh... those were supposed to be puns?

... Are you sure?

I thought puns were the things that make people groan on the outside, yet secretly admire on the inside.

Or am I thinking of a Shecky Green monologue? </font>

Originally posted by rune:

Mace ,

I see the Aussie government is tracking down your offspring. My condolences...

From CNN:

SYDNEY, Australia (Reuters) -- Australian scientists have called on the country's farmers to report any ugly sheep found in their flocks.

Rune

That's actually good news for Mace. Gets him out of paying child suppor…er, pasturage.