The Peng Challenge Thread Wishes You All a Merry ... No We Don't!

Joe Shaw

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rune:

Ok you worthless Pengers, as a Christmas present to all, I will send a screenshot of some Rune evilness from CMSF. Who has a web site so it can show up in the thread and mess up the messages? Someone volunteer, or if not, I'll pick someone to be Boo's faithful sidekick.

Rune

Check your E-mail, you huge, larruping idjit.

You lot are HOPELESS!

I have received either WAV files OR Voicemail messages from the following:

Berli

Elvis

NC Cavscout

Nidan1

Stuka

Leeo

stickypixie

Boo Radley

THAT'S IT! All the fine promises and GUARANTEES have come to naught ... NAUGHT I SAY!

So ... either send me a WAV file or email me with your phone number, a day and time (timezone would be nice too) and I'LL CALL YOU or negotiate something else.

GET WITH IT PEOPLE!

Joe

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I'm only an Other Recognized, Joe...and I'm still trying to find my microphone...I thought the cutoff was the 22nd. Sheesh.

Well FINE ... wait till the last minute and then make ME scramble trying to get everything put together by Christmas.

Some people have NO consideration ...

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I'm only an Other Recognized, Joe...and I'm still trying to find my microphone...I thought the cutoff was the 22nd. Sheesh.

Well FINE ... wait till the last minute and then make ME scramble trying to get everything put together by Christmas.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I wouldn't worry about it.

At the 'breakneck' speed you usually operate at it'll just be ready for Christmas, 2007.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

worthless Pengers

Redundant.

Rune evilness
Oxymoron.

Rune
Moron. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Joe </font>

Bah!

Kitty, I have been married 20 years, those comments you threw are a greeting. Besides, how can I take you seriously when you didn't even know of the Histwar game in development. Add in you post in the Waffler thread, and credibility is lost...if you weren't a Lady of the Pool.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Ok you worthless Pengers, as a Christmas present to all, I will send a screenshot of some Rune evilness from CMSF. Who has a web site so it can show up in the thread and mess up the messages? Someone volunteer, or if not, I'll pick someone to be Boo's faithful sidekick.

Rune

Well, here it is.

So, did you do this, Rune?

t72a.jpg

Tell me... you've got a day job, right?

I hate all you feckers (you especially, Dame Kitty(and I mean that in the most groveling-to-a-Lady-of-the-Pool-sort-of-way), and it is only by being filled with the holiday spirit that I don't come choke the living life out of each one of you individually. Ok, ok, being the holiday season, I'd probably leave a sick and twisted holiday card for the detectives, but all I want for Christmas is to descend upon each and every one of your domiciles, drink all your ethanol, and then kick you repeatedly.

But, maybe I'm just bitter.

Poodlepuddlers. In the spirit of the holiday season, I'd like to wish you all a better personal hygiene, less warts, and the capacity to tie your shoelaces without drooling. But I have better things to do, so I won't.

Go sort your feces collections by smell, you lice-covered hairballs, you deformed platypus fornicators. I hate you all.