The Peng Challenge Thread Wishes You All a Merry ... No We Don't!

Joe Shaw

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe, you really don't know quite how to manage your vacation days, do you?

Have you thought about taking up a hobby?

You could try computer gaming, for instance. Maybe learn how to play CM, even.

That's a snide little dig at my ability at CM isn't it? You're intimating that I'm not doing all that well in our current game due to a lack of ability aren't you ... AREN'T YOU!

And to think that I stuck up for you when everyone else wanted to vote you off the island ... yeah ... didn't know about that did you? YOU probably thought that everyone just LOVED good ol' Boo Radley didn't you.

If it hadn't been for me you'd be LONG GONE PAL!

And this is the thanks I get.

Joe

<small>p.s. We DO vote people off the island don't we ... or am I thinking of something else?</small>

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Ahh, the inevitable Christmas potluck food poisoning episode. All the joys of a 2 day hangover without that annoying 'getting drunk' thing to worry about. Thank God I got my DSS/PVR set up before I started pitching custard everywhere.

Turn sent.

Over two frigging years and you're not even up to 500 posts yet? I'll have 25 grand before you can say "Christmas in Hawaii".

Has Joe collared you to do a podcast yet? I think you have to beg to be on his website first before you have the correct status to be interviewed. Definitely keep the custard story on tap though; it was so damned entertaining right now I am sure it would be the highlight of the show. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Ahh, the inevitable Christmas potluck food poisoning episode. All the joys of a 2 day hangover without that annoying 'getting drunk' thing to worry about. Thank God I got my DSS/PVR set up before I started pitching custard everywhere.

Turn sent.

Over two frigging years and you're not even up to 500 posts yet? I'll have 25 grand before you can say "Christmas in Hawaii".

Has Joe collared you to do a podcast yet? I think you have to beg to be on his website first before you have the correct status to be interviewed. Definitely keep the custard story on tap though; it was so damned entertaining right now I am sure it would be the highlight of the show. :rolleyes: </font>

People, (and I do use the term loosely) the last time I agreed to give someone an interview, eighty seven minutes of brilliant conjecture and cultural genius were reduced to an 8 second soundbite on how closing a school can damage a community.

Geez, they didn't even include my Karl Marx quotes.

From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs, eh?

Originally posted by Lars:

Give him a call, you might get a decent interview.

From the dog.

My dog died 18 years ago. He can talk to the cats if he wants but they might come across as a bit aloof. What the hell do you expect, they're cats!

[Edit - there! 500 posts, though I guess the last two should have been one. Kind of like Grog's last 16,531 posts.

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Give him a call, you might get a decent interview.

From the dog.

My dog died 18 years ago. He can talk to the cats if he wants but they might come across as a bit aloof. What the hell do you expect, they're cats!

[Edit - there! 500 posts, though I guess the last two should have been one. Kind of like Grog's last 16,531 posts. </font>

In an attempt to divert attention from that seriously disturbing photo that Lars posted (we can only hope that he found in on the internets and it ISN'T a photo of him), I'd like to remind the membership that I recently sent an email request to most (if not all) of you and the response has been ... disappointing.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM DAMN IT!

Call and leave a voicemail or send a wav or mp3 file ...

<big><big>GET WITH THE PROGRAM DAMN IT!</big></big>

Joe