The Peng Challenge Thread Wishes You All a Merry ... No We Don't!

Joe Shaw

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You know, here's the thing about our Dalem. He loudly proclaims himself to be Mal, when he's clearly a cut-rate Jayne.

Worse, he claims to that he's Scott Glenn, when he's so clearly Brian Dennehy...

Now, here's the thing, you buggers. Every time Dalem posts, I want you to, always, and without fail, begin any reply with:

"You are so Brian Dennehy..."

Alternatively, if you are of a more Sci-Fi bent, you may begin with:

"You are so Jayne..."

Jayne ... I like to think of him as Wash, you know, with an I beam through his chest ...

Wash2.jpg

I think that'd be shiny.

Joe

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Bugged, have you received anything resemebling an invitation from the great Lord Rune for this CMx2 preview? I think he may be delaying release to cover up the fact that he already drank our booze...

I suspect he sent the invite using a homing pigeon but Kitty shot it down somewhere over Saskatchewan.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Bugged, have you received anything resemebling an invitation from the great Lord Rune...

Great Lord Rune?

Great Lord Rune???

I think you're missing a comma there, Sparky.

As in, "Great Lord, Rune, you call that a scenario?"

Or

"Great Lord, Rune, you sure are a daft bugger!"

That's what you mean, right?

Isn't it just a wonderful commentary on American Entertainment that the best goddamn Sci-Fi series ever done was cancelled mid-season, first season, by people who were undoubtedly paid the weight of their own ****e in gold?

I can't watch an episode without saying to myself:

How truly wonderful. Best damn TV show ever. Cancelled.

And it pains me that we live in a Society so weak that not a single Fox Executive was put up against the wall and shot through the fecking lungs.

What kind of world is this, anyway?

Isn't it just a wonderful commentary on American Entertainment that the best goddamn Sci-Fi series ever done was cancelled mid-season, first season, by people who were undoubtedly paid the weight of their own ****e in gold?

Give up the Star Trek stories already, Jimmy. Let is pass...

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Give up the Star Trek stories already, Jimmy. Let is pass... </font>

Jesus fecking Christ. Did the continual 'probing' during your 'endlessly reported to the Provincial Police lost time incidents' make you throw this in?

There isn't a goddamn tosser on the planet other than Dalem that's even watched a Star Trek episode in the last 10 years.

I guess it's true that that stubborn, Canadian commitment to being at least 20 years behind any other Developed Nation on Earth (except for Australia, which is 30 years behind) is everything one could expect.

You know, here's the thing about our Dalem. He loudly proclaims himself to be Mal, when he's clearly a cut-rate Jayne.

Worse, he claims to that he's Scott Glenn, when he's so clearly Brian Dennehy...

Now, here's the thing, you buggers. Every time Dalem posts, I want you to, always, and without fail, begin any reply with:

"You are so Brian Dennehy..."

Alternatively, if you are of a more Sci-Fi bent, you may begin with:

"You are so Jayne..."

You.

Lars.

Papa Khann.

My house, the House of Persiflage.

Saturday night.

Be here or beheaded.

NFG Cavscout and Bugged,

You have not received your invites yet because:

1. One of you is no farking good

2. The other scored point with the Lord comment, but still, Dorosh? [shudders]

all that being said, it isn't time yet. I have to create new horrors for CMSF, and scenario building takes time. OK who can post a screenshot here for me? Will give you a peak of new evilness to torture Boo.

Rune

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

I suspect he sent the invite using a homing pigeon but Kitty shot it down somewhere over Saskatchewan.

More likely it died of boredom from lack of scenery. </font>

Jesus man, the "half a season" and "Fox" references didn't give it away? Even a lowly slug like myself recognizes a luminous beetle when he sees one...

Don't worry, you'll reach Serenity Valley one day.

Are the new Doctor shows broadcast in the Ewe Ess uf Eh?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You know they recently appointed someone to the post of Poet Laureate of Saskatchewan, his greatest work was the poem, "Freeze" with it's unforgetable first line ...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I think that I shall never see ... a tree

</font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You know they recently appointed someone to the post of Poet Laureate of Saskatchewan, his greatest work was the poem, "Freeze" with it's unforgetable first line ...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I think that I shall never see ... a tree

</font>

We're friends, Boo. Don't make me regret letting you into that circle of privilege....

Yeah...

Let's not discuss the alleged "circle of privilege" in public, M'Kay?

I still wake up in the darkest hour of the night, feeling an overwhelming need to shower repeatedly.

I can be engaged in the most mundane of tasks and suddenly I'll be mentally transported back to that last imaginary tea party you gave for your "circle of privilege", which consisted of a headless G. I. Joe doll (With Kung Fu grip!), that you kept referring to as "Mr. Peepers", one of a pair of bedraggled fuzzy bunny slippers which I believe, by the smell, all of the neighborhood tom cats had had their way with... numerous times, and dalem, slowly rocking back and forth, mumbling "It's never been about stay the course", over and over in a low monotone.

Yeah... let's just keep mum about that, shall we?

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Look at the jugs on that one !

Please make hand relief.

*makes*

While I don't really get why Borat is funny, I noticed something in that picture:

The top of her bathing costume doesn't match the tan lines on her chesty parts.

My wife will explain it to me.

Kitty, my good wife! Attend me!