The Peng Challenge Thread Wishes You All a Merry ... No We Don't!

Joe Shaw

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

naw, Abbott isn't returning my emails,

Well Brianiac I can not say that you are not returning my e-mails. You did. However you sent me the same fecking turn I sent you! </font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Australians ARE the only real men. .

Truer words ain't never been spoken..... </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Australians ARE the only real men. .

Truer words ain't never been spoken..... </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Send me a setup instead. Maybe I'll show you pics of my new pup.

Ok, this is tough. I really REALLY REALLY want to insult you about this constant puppy posting. But, as you are my husband and it is kind of cute (in a truly pathetic way) that you're so proud of this dog (even though dogs suck), just email some pictures of the damn thing and I will try to restrain myslef from posting about you in a demeaning fashion.

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

naw, Abbott isn't returning my emails,

Well Brianiac I can not say that you are not returning my e-mails. You did. However you sent me the same fecking turn I sent you! </font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

Leeeeeeeo, di' ye play ar di ye noo? Ah'll bae tha 'fat boy wi' a baseball bat', an' ye kin bae tha 'frog ain a bucket'.

I, sir, don't play; I flail, I dash, I fire, I bombard, I quiver, I grin and bear it, I blast, I bleat, I moan, I guffaw, but I do not play, sir OGSF. However, should you be able to man-up the cajones to spit a decent challenge from that "frog-in-an-aussie-throat" bucket you generously label as an accent, then I could be persuaded to torture you via email with my raving hallucinations and frothing madness. Or sumfink.

I had this weird dream that a big windstorm came through 4 or 5 days ago, and that the power went out and that the temperature dropped to 20F or so. I dreamed I was a ghost living by fire, candle, and battery light, and that I had to flush the toilet with a bucket. Then I went for a drive, and there, just a mile down the road, were people blazing christmas lights and making merry inside their electric furnace driven homes. I dreamed this while I went to buy more beer and bottled water. They were out of water, but thank god they had plenty of beer. I dreamed I slept with wool socks and sweats under the inexorable trapping of piled blankets. Then I had a dream that I wasn't dreaming, and having dreamed that, awoke in the cold dark to come into the fecking glowing-with-energy computer screen here at my office.

So, the upshot is that until I awake from this dream or fall asleep into the other dream, I will not be able to process any turns until my state of consciousness and the state of my power supply coincide.

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

Leeeeeeeo, di' ye play ar di ye noo? Ah'll bae tha 'fat boy wi' a baseball bat', an' ye kin bae tha 'frog ain a bucket'.

I, sir, don't play; I flail, I dash, I fire, I bombard, I quiver, I grin and bear it, I blast, I bleat, I moan, I guffaw, but I do not play, sir OGSF. However, should you be able to man-up the cajones to spit a decent challenge from that "frog-in-an-aussie-throat" bucket you generously label as an accent, then I could be persuaded to torture you via email with my raving hallucinations and frothing madness. Or sumfink.

I had this weird dream that a big windstorm came through 4 or 5 days ago, and that the power went out and that the temperature dropped to 20F or so. I dreamed I was a ghost living by fire, candle, and battery light, and that I had to flush the toilet with a bucket. Then I went for a drive, and there, just a mile down the road, were people blazing christmas lights and making merry inside their electric furnace driven homes. I dreamed this while I went to buy more beer and bottled water. They were out of water, but thank god they had plenty of beer. I dreamed I slept with wool socks and sweats under the inexorable trapping of piled blankets. Then I had a dream that I wasn't dreaming, and having dreamed that, awoke in the cold dark to come into the fecking glowing-with-energy computer screen here at my office.

So, the upshot is that until I awake from this dream or fall asleep into the other dream, I will not be able to process any turns until my state of consciousness and the state of my power supply coincide. </font>

It is merely through the presence of electricity that your fallacious perception that you wield some sort of "power" is retained, Joe. You are buying into the illusory world view that electricity makes you something. In your case, it fills you with pomposity and the urge to comfort yourself with the self-perception of bureaucratic power. Turn off your panel's main breaker, Joe, and break through that tattered veil of tin-pot tyranny to find out who Joe really <u>is</u>. Who are you, Joe? Flip your breaker and come to the dark side....

Originally posted by Kitty:

Ok, this is tough. I really REALLY REALLY want to insult you about this constant puppy posting. But, as you are my husband and it is kind of cute (in a truly pathetic way) that you're so proud of this dog (even though dogs suck), just email some pictures of the damn thing and I will try to restrain myslef from posting about you in a demeaning fashion.

Kitty, Kitty, Kitty.