The Peng Challenge Thread Wishes You All a Merry ... No We Don't!

Joe Shaw

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHA AHA AHA HAHAHAHAHAHA! *runs through the Peng house, pulling down the Christmas lights, ripping the decorations off the wall. Pulls the angel off the top of the tree and shoves it up Abot's ass. Pours gas on the tree itself, lights a smoke with her Zippo and surveys the wreckage. Finishing the cigarette, tosses it onto the tree and watches it go up in flames. Walks outside into the fog.*

Originally posted by Kitty:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHA AHA AHA HAHAHAHAHAHA! *runs through the Peng house, pulling down the Christmas lights, ripping the decorations off the wall. Pulls the angel off the top of the tree and shoves it up Abot's ass. Pours gas on the tree itself, lights a smoke with her Zippo and surveys the wreckage. Finishing the cigarette, tosses it onto the tree and watches it go up in flames. Walks outside into the fog.*

Hehe, to funny!

Originally posted by Abbott:

You or Rother (if true) for that matter don’t even know me so your opinions have no bearing,

As neither you nor your wife know me, eh? *Scratches head* As for both you're education, I assure you I am completely sober. If she indeed, would like to drink with me, it might calm me down . . .

Until then . . .

*Runs outside, picking up the lighted wire-frame reindeer and tosses it through the window and into the fire.*

*Spies the nativity scene on the lawn and moves towards it . . . *

Originally posted by Kitty:

Err... ahhhh.... that wasn't a Christmas tree, it was a coat rack with some of Joe's best coats hanging on it.

I can understand why the green color might have confused you, what with all the mold and boogers...

Originally posted by Abbott:

Well Kitty she said, "She prefers not to associate with foul mouthed people such as yourself. But that you can discuss it in private with her if you feel you must”.

lilspeedracer@wish.htmlplanet.com

Merry Christmas!

If she doesn't like foul mouthed people what the **** is she doing with you? When was the

last time you brushed your teeth? I mean with something other than a pubic hair.

And Merry Christmas to you too.

A reminder that although we generally don't give this thread a wider degree of latitude regarding the Forum rules, that doesn't mean the rules don't totally apply at all.

Kitty, I don't know what is up with you, but obviously you need a break. Apparently you were planning on taking one anyway, so I'll just make it more formal. If you want back on sometime after 30 days, drop me a line. I don't think anybody needs me to elaborate as to why, right?

And as collective punishment for the rest of Peng Thread for not policing this better (or at all...), I'm closing this one up a wee bit early. A bit of a disapointment to see the last couple of pages here. It's not what this thread is about.

Steve