God Mode for the Peng Challenge

Lars

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Bah, you Americans are just too boorish to enjoy a nice cup of tea.

Nonsense, oh ye of the pointy head!

I myself stopped drinking coffee years ago and now drink Red Rose Tea.

loose-tea-red-rose.jpg

Why Red Rose? Because back in the 70's it's commercials featured Chimpanzees beating on drums and that reminds me so much of you all.

Also, as you may have noticed, it's... loose tea.

Originally posted by rleete:

Tea is for pommies. Real men chew coffee beans straight from the package.

We went to the new Atlanta Bread Company restaurant in town for breakfast a couple of weeks ago. They keep cups half filled with coffee beans on the counter to hold pens. Anna, my three year old who is hyper to begin with, decided to sneak a handful and chew them up before we noticed....

2 hours later we had to pry her off the ceiling where she was yodeling and trying to eat raw meat...

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Anna, my three year old who is hyper to begin with, decided to sneak a handful and chew them up before we noticed....

2 hours later we had to pry her off the ceiling where she was yodeling and trying to eat raw meat...

Stop trying to stifle the child, you fascist.

What are you going to do next, teach her the various idiocies of the Tribal Monotheisms? Instruct her in the fact that a Good Republican asks not what she can do for her country, but rather what entitlements she can take advantage of, while denying them to anyone else? Are you going to teach her that Service to The Country is a promotional slogan that you trot out only when the lives of other people's children are on the line?

I say, if she wants to completely whack out on stolen caffeine beans to the point of near psychosis, it's your duty as a parent to talk her down, maybe get her some more water, put on some soothing music, read her a story, gently massage her forehead and shoulders while telling her that she's loved and valued, and perhaps get some more rice into her diet for the next few days.

Once she's calm, and centered, and in-tune with the problems of chemical use, I want you to lay out for her a comprehensive plan of political repression, torture and assassination that will, through a selective program of pseudo-patriotism and idealism prime her for an eventual role in the brutal, surgical slayings of noted Neo-Cons and their whorish supporters.

Oh, and I'd like you to make sure she minors in 'Literature', which I never had the time to devote myself to when I was young. I think that a thorough grounding in good reading enriches the life of any young person, and a child that doesn't read is a child that will grow up to be an arrogant, entitled piece of pseudo-conservative ****e that will eventually have to be taken out by assassination.

You can see, I think, the conflict in goals.

Also, it's important to remember that the ability to actually read and understand history, embiggens us all.

Also, I just want to say, as an aside, that after a relatively long life that I hope will continue for quite a while longer, that I've decided that pretty much everyone is going to repeat history, whether they understand it or not.

It's a fecking pain in the arse that the only people who have read enough history to actually understand it, and learn from it, aren't in a position to do a goddamn thing about it, and that the vast majority of mankind, even if they've understood it, are going to have history rammed up their asses.

History is all too seldom made by people who give a rat's arse about it, even if they understand it completely. History is made by people who want to kick ****e all over other people, and have worked very, very hard to make sure that those who understand history have been rounded up, put into camps, and re-educated to the point where they are compost.

So, NG Cavscout! I want to be there for you, and your family! I want to teach them...history.

My understanding is, it's good to have a weird uncle who taught you all about things like 'history'.

Even if he did, on occasion, drive you to the jump-off point where Carl Rove was executed.

Because, after it was over, he held your hand while you cried, and taught you a lot of cool stuff about Taoism, and Karma. And History. And bought you ice cream.

Who doesn't love ice cream?

And do you know, it's about time that we put that whole 'Liberal Pussy' myth to rest, and started taking some ears. Because nothing says 'sod that for a game of tin soldiers' like a mono-filament line full of arrogant, entitled, neo-con whore ears.

Did you know that, 8 times out of 10, you can raise a muskie jigging with a Neo-Con whore ear on a hook?

Don't play them too strong. Let them swallow the bait. It makes the meat all that much sweeter.

D2-048L.jpg

This should run over a few Liberal pussies nicely. Especially if it was operated by Veteran U.S. Troops which our army happens to be full up with at the present time. Which makes me feel...safe. I thank the Neo Cons for that.

BTW Steve, you don't call, you don't write, wtf dude?

(no car pictures were used in this post)

Originally posted by Abbott:

This should run over a few Liberal pussies nicely. Especially if it was operated by Veteran U.S. Troops which our army happens to be full up with at the present time.

That's right. So was the German Army, right before Normandy. A lot of them were moved back to France, to try and recover from the endless, grinding strain of the Eastern Front. You know, where so many of them had served deployment after deployment, for the Good of the Fatherland? In that poorly thought out, badly executed invasion of Russia based on political insanity that was rewarded with sweeping victories that appeared completely total, and then, somehow, went completely wrong?

Of course, in Russia the German's main problem was that they didn't have enough troops to commit for victory, didn't properly supply their troops for the long haul, and, although originally welcomed as liberators, didn't have any long-term political solution for governing the territory they had taken.

You know, Abbott? I feel safer, too. Nothing makes Democracy look more appealing than the failures of Totalitarian Regimes.

Originally posted by Abbott:

BTW Steve, you don't call, you don't write, wtf dude?

Dude, I'm sorry. I was busy not excusing the stupidities of history by failing to repeat them.

Damn, Abbott! How 'bout you post us one of those fabulous truck pictures?!

At least there, you have some expertise! I mean, no one can post a better picture of an amazing piece of automotive machinery than you can! And when you show me that truck, I can look at it and say: Son of a bitch. That is truly a truck.

Unlike when you just talk about lots of other stuff, which makes you look like a guy who's left his zipper down on purpose, just so that people will know he's not wearing any underwear.

This is a great country. It's good that you feel free enough to leave your zipper down. But I think a lot of us will want to talk about something other than pickle relish and cocktail weenies while you're standing bow-legged and thrusting out your hips.

I am so gonna buy you a beer and a cigar one day Seanachai...and when you finish the beer and i've taken the empty bottle and smashed it into your face i'll take the cigar from your still quivering gob and burn it into your eye....just for good measure.

Originally posted by Stuka:

I am so gonna buy you a beer and a cigar one day Seanachai...and when you finish the beer and i've taken the empty bottle and smashed it into your face i'll take the cigar from your still quivering gob and burn it into your eye....just for good measure.

I look forward to it. In a truly free society, the free interchange of beer and cigars, albeit with some level of violence, is the currency of a society without fear of State repression.

And it's good that you look forward to savaging me with the very enjoyments you've provided me. It's a lot like my posts to you lot.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Tea is for pommies. Real men chew coffee beans straight from the package.

Real men wait for someone else to drink the coffee, then kill them and drink their blood.

That's what my momma always taught me. </font>