God Mode for the Peng Challenge

Lars

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HALFWAY DOWN PAGE TWO, YOU WORTHLESS LOT OF GONE OVER ROADKILLS!!!

I come in from mowing the lawn, partially cleaning the garage (OK, all I did was take my old 10-speed, that had been up against the back wall, acting as a buffer so I don't ram my car into the cement blocks when I come home pissed, and toss it on the tree lawn, but still...), installing new smoke detectors on the first and second floors and doing the dishes and what do I find? You sorry lot let the Thread of all Threads drift to the middle of the second page!

Worthless fecks!!!

Originally posted by dalem:

Have some fun with this.

An old thread, back when there was more hate.

More hate?

Oh, I don't think so, you sniffer of Seanachai's old dress shields.

The hate I hold or all of you is... boundless. In other words, it is without bounds, if I may quote Pres. Bush.

For example, you post about drinking and smoking big, stinky cigars and lying naked with your dog, on the steps, in the rain, which, if it happened in any neighborhood other than yours, would probably get you picked up on a morals charge, at the very least.

But you do not send me files. More specifically (Because you are a fairly gormless berk), you do not send files from OUR game. And to be even MORE specific (Not unlike gravity (Because, oh yes, you are the poster child for the horrors of inbreeding)), you do not send the next file in our present battle.

So, when I think of the hatred you engender in me, my face gets all scrinchy and I dream of some night, showing up at your door holding a cheese grater in one hand, and a bottle of Real Lemon in the other.

Today was the first day of local youth soccer action, which for me meant working six games of various age levels in 90 plus degree heat. After nine hours I was sunburned, tired, and filled with a loathing hatred for the parents of small children. Makes the paper route look appealing.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

But, somebody's got to carry water for all those thirsty tykes...

Well yes, SOMEBODY ... but not stoat I suspect.

Not that his job is unimportant, do you realize how difficult it can be for someone of stoat's "talents" to cut those oranges into quarters for the kids? Especially so if they prohibit him, as any sane person would, the use of a SHARP knife.

Joe

hemi-powered-grill.jpeg

Tim Kowalec built this HEMI-powered BBQ grill for Chrysler’s "What Can You HEMI?" contest in 2005. Tim’s "manly man’s barbecue grill" featured a 5.7-liter V-8 HEMI engine, and can cook 240 hot dogs in 3 minutes!

The good news is I'm home, the bad news is I don't have time for Combat Mission yet..

Originally posted by Abbott:

...{snipped} ...

The good news is I'm home, the bad news is I don't have time for Combat Mission yet..

Oh please, take your time, no rush ... and if you feel like you have to ignore the MBT for a while that's all right too ... really ... REALLY!

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

...{snipped} ...

Oh please, take your time, no rush ... and if you feel like you have to ignore the MBT for a while that's all right too ... really ... REALLY!

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

...{snipped} ...

Joe </font>