• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Breathe...just breathe...

In your case, much overated. Give it a break, we'll love you for it.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Breathe...just breathe...

In your case, much overated. Give it a break, we'll love you for it.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

Too gentle. More drinking is indicated to reach the proper state of :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you realize these idjits have supported us without reservation in every single freaking war since WWII? As much as they have the Pommies?

It's like... almost magically half-witted.

Everyone should have a friend that's an Aussie.

They're like, otherworldly, man. And I don't even think it's the whole 'drunk' thing. I know a lot of drunks.

You need to roll over and show me your tummy, and ask me to consider you to still be cuddly. Otherwise, I'll tell everyone about how you reacted when the Ghost Pirates showed up...
Bah! You'll be wanting me to dress up in your second-hand ballerina outfit next. The one with the unwashed stain down the front.

Only women have that sort of insecurity. And drunken Gnomes. Offering figments of your imagination a beer, is quite ok if it keeps you from your foetal position. On second thoughts.

Assume the position, I want to kick you in the fork!

Noba.

Bah! You'll be wanting me to dress up in your second-hand ballerina outfit next. The one with the unwashed stain down the front.

Stop projecting your own sad, sorry anguish over your loss of your childhood dress-up clothes.

Only women have that sort of insecurity.

On this point, I would never argue with someone who clearly not only understands it, but feels it down to the bone.

Noba...can I just say, at this point, that you look very...pretty?

Offering figments of your imagination a beer, is quite ok if it keeps you from your foetal position.

Bah! I only wrap around the last drink. It's a guarantee it won't fall over, no matter how drunk I might be/become.

On second thoughts.

Assume the position, I want to kick you in the fork!

Noba.

I'd give you an open shot, but the chances are all too good that if you lifted one foot off the ground, you'd plunge head first into the pavement, and then lie there, dazed, and calling my freaking name.

Plaintively.

Noba...can I just say, at this point, that you look very...pretty?
This from a bleary eyed, drunken Yank.

Thank gawd. My standards arn't that low. The come hither look and the batting of the decrepid mascara ridden tufts of fluff you call eyelashes... wait one!

They could be your eyebrows you know...

Ah, go chase Stoat. He's a newly risen Knight, you know. Not broken in - yet. You could be the first. You know how you like to be "The First".

Noba.

Dribble, or sumfink!

Thanks for the new Sig Line.

Noba. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Noba...can I just say, at this point, that you look very...pretty?

This from a bleary eyed, drunken Yank.

Thank gawd. My standards arn't that low. The come hither look and the batting of the decrepid mascara ridden tufts of fluff you call eyelashes... wait one!

They could be your eyebrows you know...

Ah, go chase Stoat. He's a newly risen Knight, you know. Not broken in - yet. You could be the first. You know how you like to be "The First".

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

It shames you to feel like a man? Come now Story Teller you are not party to the feminization of American males are you?

Would you feel better if you had thoughts of accompanying her to the OB/GYN, and holding her hand in the waiting room, and after "that disgusting Doctor" had finished his probing, taking her to the mall for a new pair of shoes?

Please. You don't know the Gnome like I do. After she wore the shoes for about 5 minutes he would make her take them off and feverishly abuse himself into them over and over again.

In the parking lot.

Nice bit. If there was a goddamn cigar shop open this late at night...

Well, you'd catch it, mate.

Freaking hell. I can't believe I can't buy a cigar and it's not even midnight...

Today I bought an Onyx Churchill (for tonight), a Romeo and Julieta Churchill that'll probably suck but is as long as my arm, and one of those stubby litte Le Aroma de Cuba b@stards that looks like one of your fat uncle's fingers with a paper ring on it.

Oh, and a little tin of the teeny Punches too. Must suck to be you.

My drink is broken again, you ignorant fecks.

Lars is somewhere in Mound getting some sort of hellacious birthday corkscrew from his wife in a Catholic Schoolgirl uniform, probably on his gorram boat on his gorram lake, and I got my arse well and truly kicked last game of Sword of Rome through no fault of my owne, and the pink kava wasn't as good as the yellow kava, and MY DRINK IS GORRAM BROKEN YOU LOUSY FECKS!!!

It's all... empty and such.

Onyx Churchill it is, I guess.