God Mode for the Peng Challenge

Lars

Reading from the Book of Peng

Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Scenario of Cess, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."

And the Kniggets did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals.

Now did the Lord say, "First thou give the Challenge. Then thou must call thy Opponent a Swine. Swine shall be the insult and the insult shall be Swine. Girly Man shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count Moron, excepting that thou then proceedeth to Swine. Naughty bits are right out.

Once the insult Swine, being the insult of Challenge, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Scenario of Cess in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Amen

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

Eh, it's my birthday and I'm going to Spamalot tonight. I was just getting in the mood.

btw, you never expected better from me, so there.

You WILL enjoy Spamalot, saw it last year

Happy Birthday

You need no preparation to become ridiculous, so don't worry about that.

Well, I can see where Lars was going (and I made sure to sever his brake lines before he left), so I can give him maybe a "B" for concept, but his execution (Ooooh, that sent a little shiver of delight up my spine) was laughable. And not in a good way.

How about a little sing-song in honor of Lars birthday, eh"

A-feckin'-hem...

"Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday to you.

Happy Birthday, Little Larsy.

Why don't you send me a turn, you worthless wretch? You married WAY above your station and you've been nothing but a burden on everyone who meets you, you genetic nightmare.

Happy birthday to YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Well, I can see where Lars was going (and I made sure to sever his brake lines before he left), so I can give him maybe a "B" for concept, but his execution (Ooooh, that sent a little shiver of delight up my spine) was laughable. And not in a good way.

How about a little sing-song in honor of Lars birthday, eh"

A-feckin'-hem...

"Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday to you.

Happy Birthday, Little Larsy.

Why don't you send me a turn, you worthless wretch? You married WAY above your station and you've been nothing but a burden on everyone who meets you, you genetic nightmare.

Happy birthday to YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!

I agree Boo Radley, the concept was excellent and COULD have been a classic along with my "The Peng Challenge Thread, A Coalition of the Swilling", but the execution was very disappointing.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Pointing and laughing at you behind your back, then, when you face them, repeatedly kicking you in the fork.

I call it a start...

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I demand a photo essay!!!!! If you don't have a camera, I'll send you the money to buy one.

Halt it gramps, I don't think your ticker can take it.

Oh yeah happy birthday thread starter (and I use this term loosely)

I take what I can get.

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I have this CMSF thing installed, ready and running.

I know I owe some of you a turn so (an old school CM turn that is); so to compensate for that I offer you a one in a lifetime chance to play me in a CMSF setting!

So get it while it's hot!

I prefer the black hardwood charcoal over the pressed briquets. Harder to start, but burns like a mother when it gets going.

And I offer an experiment for our viewers. I am going to combne two of the dumbest things we have here and see if I can create art.

BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw

Hmm.

I still think it needs work. Maybe if we shot them each out of a cannon so they impacted at relativistic speeds we'd have better results.

Back to the drawing board, I guess.

Originally posted by dalem:

I prefer the black hardwood charcoal over the pressed briquets. Harder to start, but burns like a mother when it gets going.

And I offer an experiment for our viewers. I am going to combne two of the dumbest things we have here and see if I can create art.

BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw BooShaw

Hmm.

I still think it needs work. Maybe if we shot them each out of a cannon so they impacted at relativistic speeds we'd have better results.

Back to the drawing board, I guess.

Well there's your problem, you're trying to do physics experiments with drawing boards.

And, of course, you're YOU ... that's another problem.

Joe

Originally posted by dalem:

Hey, Dale? I think your washer's out of balance. You better go redistribute the load.

Have you ever seen those incredibly stupid 'Orbit Gum' commercials? The ones where this Brit chick talks about cleaning up a dirty mouth? And then smiles, and we get the CGI twinkle?

I don't know...maybe it's the accent...maybe it's the perky way she stands there...

But I would so do her. In ways that would make de Sade want to chew some Orbit gum.

And it shames me.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Have you ever seen those incredibly stupid 'Orbit Gum' commercials? The ones where this Brit chick talks about cleaning up a dirty mouth? And then smiles, and we get the CGI twinkle?

I don't know...maybe it's the accent...maybe it's the perky way she stands there...

But I would so do her. In ways that would make de Sade want to chew some Orbit gum.

And it shames me.

It shames you to feel like a man? Come now Story Teller you are not party to the feminization of American males are you?

Would you feel better if you had thoughts of accompanying her to the OB/GYN, and holding her hand in the waiting room, and after "that disgusting Doctor" had finished his probing, taking her to the mall for a new pair of shoes?