Seanachai Challenges Peng Thread Procedures

Joe Shaw

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

(Bx) I have an almost pathologically hatred of Seanachai because he closed down my first thread… but I might have a cool enough head to bury my undiminished & eternal outrage... at least long enough to give Seanachai the appearance of a fair hearing.

I despise a man who cannot overcome his hideous chemical issues long enough to make a coherent point. I hold myself to a rigid standard of behaviour when it comes to being completely fecking wacked out, and you sir will by the gods stand up straight, get a grip on your tongue, and learn to write prose that makes some modicum of sense.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Come on Boo even you, with your sturdy chest,iron back and protruding chin must admit that i've touched you in a special way.

Yeah, and you try to touch me like that again and Rose will be all over you like a duck on a June bug, Sparky. </font>

Standing under a light on a summer’s eve. There is nuthin quite like the crack a June Bug makes on a hickory Louisville Slugger. Back when I was a youngin I could whack June Bugs for hours and hours, hitting them off towards the table on the porch were my folks and their friends would be eatin supper. Unforgettable them good ole days now that I am all growed up.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Secondly, Seanachai, great persona of the Cesspool though he may be, was unaware of the greatness of the magic moving picture and sound producing box (otherwise known to parties of the 7th part as a Televison Set) series called Firefly. Verily, he was unaware of this, as referenced by himself in a thread started in a rather slipshod and hesitant manner by Seanachai himself, until it was brought to his attention by none other than his fellow Minnesoteannie, Dalem.

What the hell?! Have your buddies finally gotten the raisinjack works up to speed in time for you to try out posting during a bout of methanol poisoning?

Dalem hadn't ever seen 'Firefly' until I brought him up my copies on DVD, you useless oick.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

...though Gazelle disliked the Dutch as much as the French.

Goddamn everything but the circus, and pirates, says I...

Anyway, i think you all suck and need to make me something special and honourable. How about überknight of the Pool orsomefink?

Works for me. Bloody testosterone level around here on a good day wouldn't light a match. I say, let's give the bloody Belgian Gay Boy a title, and inject a little manhood back into the damn Thread.

Originally posted by OGSF:

As Joanne-Gigante hais sae cannily pointed oot, Seanachai wants tha wee tosser stoat tha most - based on rleetes tardinaiss ain reclaimin' dibs. Sae thain....

fish) Af'n Seanachai want's tha wee bleeder sae bad, thain hae definitley shuild miss oot.

chips) rleetes tardinaiss as tae bae expaicted o' a kaanniget o' tha Pool, an' as tha fittin' behaviour fer tha leige-apparent.

vinegar) Hoo-everrr, Seanachai as obviously drunk oot o' haes pointy wee haid agin, an' hais noo posted tae tha trial thraid sae far. A definite point ain haes favour.

pickled onion) Cuild we haeve a few more pictures o' tha stenographers?

I decided to refrain from posting on this issue until everyone had had a chance.

I will make only one point:

Rleete is my former Squire, raised to Knighthood by myself.

Whether the Master or his Journeyman takes on Stoat as Squire, a tradition of intellect and insight will continue.

Only not as much if Roger takes him on, because he's got all the wit and sense of humour of a dissected fetal pig.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Rleete is my former Squire, raised to Knighthood by myself.

Whether the Master or his Journeyman takes on Stoat as Squire, a tradition of intellect and insight will continue.

Only not as much if Roger takes him on, because he's got all the wit and sense of humour of a dissected fetal pig.

Glad you clarified that last bit.

I was going to ask how Rleete, intellect and insight got a mention within two consecutive paragraphs.

Works for me. Bloody testosterone level around here on a good day wouldn't light a match. I say, let's give the bloody Belgian Gay Boy a title, and inject a little manhood back into the damn Thread.

I'd just like to point out that at least one of you has seen the light. Ok, it might not be the brightest bulb in the box, but still...

Anyhow, i've been made a knight by Queen Emma and now i've got support of Seanachai , now, how much more forumpersonalities do i have to harass in order to get some recognition? I mean, how can i not be knight? Me? The one everybody knows ?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'd just like to point out that at least one of you has seen the light. Ok, it might not be the brightest bulb in the box, but still...

Anyhow, i've been made a knight by Queen Emma and now i've got support of Seanachai , now, how much more forumpersonalities do i have to harass in order to get some recognition? I mean, how can i not be knight? Me? The one everybody knows ? </font>

I'd just like to point out that at least one of you has seen the light. Ok, it might not be the brightest bulb in the box, but still...</font>

Anyhow, i've been made a knight by Queen Emma and now i've got support of Seanachai , now, how much more forumpersonalities do i have to harass in order to get some recognition? I mean, how can i not be knight? Me? The one everybody knows ? </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Why don't we just give him the title of Bloody Belgian Gay Boy. It is certainly fitting, and it rolls off the tongue as well. (that's not a bad thing).

How do you know he is gay? </font>

I despise a man who cannot overcome his hideous chemical issues long enough to make a coherent point. I hold myself to a rigid standard of behaviour when it comes to being completely fecking wacked out, and you sir will by the gods stand up straight, get a grip on your tongue, and learn to write prose that makes some modicum of sense.

Coherence… Coherence…. But, I’ve not once in all my long sixteen Cess-months here shown… coherence…. No, I’ve shown not even the remotest capacity for any semblance of a slight coherenceness!

Co-bloody-herence my arse!

Anyhow getting away from the crazy talking, thread closing, ornamental garden pottery guy let’s talk about FISA and dear Frigging Peng on a stick, what have we got?

A squire whose having some kind of gender crisis (heck I half expect I’ll be the one who has to comfort him over his shock of having to wear his first bra), a statement from rleete which can best be described as ‘useless’ but more accurately described as a ‘foot in the mouth’, a vague admission of guilt from Seanachai (at least that’s how I chose to interpret it), a missing Justicar who holds the key to gaining access to the other two Stenographers, a still terribly inadequate expenses budget, a ‘Merikan whose too busy digging latrines to deal with the volunteer work he didn’t volunteer for, a disinterested faux-Justicar/FISA Chairman and worse of all still no stoat in chains (Dear Peng I’ve got all this gear I wanted to try out on him... including these tent pegs).

Oh well at least my psychotic squire/serf is still trying to flirt with every moving thing in the Pool (except me strangely enough) whilst demanding a ridiculous title or two every frigging post (no problem there, I’ll never remember how many I managed to rack up as a squire)…all of which brings a smile to my stern, chiselled features.

Co-bloody-herence

[ February 14, 2006, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Oh well at least my psychotic squire/serf is still trying to flirt with every moving thing in the Pool (except me strangely enough) whilst demanding a ridiculous title or two every frigging post (no problem there, I’ll never remember how many I managed to rack up as a squire)…all of which brings a smile to my stern, chiselled features.

Yeah, we needed to take some time out to rekindle the fire of our passion. You know, like when you take away the oxygen from a fire place, the fire gets bigger! Or something to that effect.

Anyway, i want to take away your oxygen.

Yeah, we needed to take some time out to rekindle the fire of our passion. You know, like when you take away the oxygen from a fire place, the fire gets bigger! Or something to that effect.

Anyway, i want to take away your oxygen.

I’m not having this!

I’ve had the ‘we need some time out’ conversation more than enough during my short, insignificant existence… well not bloody any more! I’m a Knight now, Pengdamnit!

That means you’re meant to be the utterly confused ‘wtf are you talking about you crazed blancmange’ person… not me!

In other words I’m taking the time out to 'rekindle the stove' or whatever … you, and I mean you, have to be the bloody one who actually tries to rekindle the bonfire thing!

Until then I will act all uppity & unassailable… either way you won’t ever be knighted till we’ve made up!

*Sir 37mm storms off*

[ February 14, 2006, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]