Seanachai Challenges Peng Thread Procedures

Joe Shaw

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Red Necked Dollar:

Standing under a light on a summer’s eve. There is nuthin quite like the crack a June Bug makes on a hickory Louisville Slugger. Back when I was a youngin I could whack June Bugs for hours and hours, hitting them off towards the table on the porch were my folks and their friends would be eatin supper. Unforgettable them good ole days now that I am all growed up.

But I'll bet those june bugs (or more accurately, their relatives) got their revenge when you went out riding on your motorcycle. Just be grateful you never had to pick honyemoon bugs from between your teeth.

Michael

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Anyway, i want to take away your oxygen.

I suggest a plastic bag over the head (one with no holes in it, now mind). Then tape it securely around the neck and, hey presto!, an inert body that you can do anything you want with (except play a couple hands of canasta). I hear this technique is especially popular among Canadian mannequin fanciers.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

You forgot your purse and makeup kit, Sir Limp Rag

*Sir 37mm peers suspiciously at the queer objects*

Those aren’t mine… I never leave my ‘delicates’ lying around! Anyhow, check out those revolting sequins!

I’ll let you know I have taste, Pengdamnit!

*Sir 37mm storms off… again*

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

But I'll bet those june bugs (or more accurately, their relatives) got their revenge when you went out riding on your motorcycle. Just be grateful you never had to pick honyemoon bugs from between your teeth.

Michael

Yeah Michael I have caught a few big beetles, have been stung by a wasp down my shirt (they sting and sting until you get em out) and rode thru a swarm of bees once. I have also had a serious case of rode rash on a couple of occasions. I once wrecked while doing about 55mph, that cost me some skin. If you ride em you wreck em.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Rleete is my former Squire, raised to Knighthood by myself.

See? If I can overcome such handicaps from the start, bringing Stoat into the fold in the correct manner will be easy.

Hell, I even got you to send turns on a semi-regular basis. What could be harder than that?

Originally posted by rleete:

See? If I can overcome such handicaps from the start, bringing Stoat into the fold in the correct manner will be easy.

Well considering Stoat is now damaged (psychological) goods due to our indepth discussion with Kitty last weekend, the handicaps still apply.

Me olde mum whom I call "Old Woman!" is going in for open heart tomorrow early to fix a couple of leaky valves. Doc says "piece of cake be right as rain in a couple of days, not at all a bengal tiger attack." So she's got that going for her. So, prolly wont be sending out turns tomorrow or for a couple of days anyway. I am trouncing everyone anyway so I suppose you can all stand to wait a bit for more misery to come your ways.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Well considering Stoat is now damaged (psychological) goods due to our indepth discussion with Kitty last weekend, the handicaps still apply. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Me olde mum whom I call "Old Woman!" is going in for open heart tomorrow early to fix a couple of leaky valves. Doc says "piece of cake be right as rain in a couple of days, not at all a bengal tiger attack." So she's got that going for her...

Best wishes to your Mom for a speedy recovery.

MrPeng, my dad had a valve replaced (congenital murmer) a couple of years ago. He recovered quickly, and the difference in his general health, energy and stamina was amazing. This for a man who is in his early 80's. Hope it goes the same for your mom.

P.S. If she gets a pacemaker, have them set you up with a remote control, so you can crank her up to shovel the walk.

Me olde mum whom I call "Old Woman!" is going in for open heart tomorrow early to fix a couple of leaky valves. Doc says "piece of cake be right as rain in a couple of days, not at all a bengal tiger attack." So she's got that going for her. So, prolly wont be sending out turns tomorrow or for a couple of days anyway. I am trouncing everyone anyway so I suppose you can all stand to wait a bit for more misery to come your ways.

I will say a prayer for your mom MrPeng .

No major operation is ever a piece of cake, but I sincerely hope this one turns out alright. The best for your mother, Peng, and a bit of it for you as well.

Me olde mum whom I call "Old Woman!" is going in for open heart tomorrow early to fix a couple of leaky valves.

Well, even though she bore you into the world, I can still find it in my heart to wish her the best. After all, anyone can make a mistake, and how was she to to know that she was only going to have that one opportunity to drown you in infancy.

Michael

If the shame of you hasn't done her in yet, she's got it made. Obviously a strong woman. Although, you could put a sack over your head to ease the strain for awhile. Just saying.

Here's wishing her the best.