Seanachai Challenges Peng Thread Procedures

Joe Shaw

Originally posted by rune:

My wife is a ER RN, so if you have a question, toss to me in email, and I can get the answer for you [medically speaking of course]

Rune

OK. Medically speaking, how is it she hasn't conspired to have you drugged, bound and gagged, strung up from a post and beaten like a piñata?

Oh, wait... I need to E-mail this, don't I?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peng there is no such thing as a minor or easy procedure when it's your parent on the table. But they're awfully good these days, hang in there buddy.

Joe

p.s. Still in Little Rock, I am distressed to see the FISA Committee doing so little research and interviewing ... if you can't find facts then make something up ... it's what the Government would do.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe, if you have an opportunity, check out a place by the river called Anderson's Cajun Restaurant, I believe. I was there almost two years ago and even in the midst of their remodeling, the food was excellent.

Golly, I don't know Boo ... (and how I wish THAT were true) ... I was really looking forward to a gourmet repast at Wendy's tonight ... their #1 combo is excellent this time of year.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe, if you have an opportunity, check out a place by the river called Anderson's Cajun Restaurant, I believe. I was there almost two years ago and even in the midst of their remodeling, the food was excellent.

Golly, I don't know Boo ... (and how I wish THAT were true) ... I was really looking forward to a gourmet repast at Wendy's tonight ... their #1 combo is excellent this time of year.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe </font>

I am angry and...dare I say it? Unhappy.

I demand that a number of the lesser squirrels around here be forced to dance and juggle for the amusement of myself and other long-standing members.

I know this is an abuse of my position and such, but, since it will also amuse most of the other seniors, I figure it's not going to cause that much outrage.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

37mm...

DANCE LIKE AN ORGAN-GRINDER'S MONKEY FOR ME, YOU LIMEY FERRET!

Its 5am over here... can’t you see I’m bloody asleep?

I think it was in either my second or third post to the Pool that I mentioned that my dancing skills were simply phenomenal & any who gazed upon my fluidic movements were likely to be mesmerized (perhaps permanently).

Despite my abilities, I am humble enough to admit that I’ll never be able to dance like a Monkey.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

37mm...

DANCE LIKE AN ORGAN-GRINDER'S MONKEY FOR ME, YOU LIMEY FERRET!

Its 5am over here... can’t you see I’m bloody asleep?

I think it was in either my second or third post to the Pool that I mentioned that my dancing skills were simply phenomenal & any who gazed upon my fluidic movements were likely to be mesmerized (perhaps permanently).

Despite my abilities, I am humble enough to admit that I’ll never be able to dance like a Monkey. </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

So juggle.

I'm sure you were meant to be in chains… anyway, I suppose I could try to juggle but the truth is I might end up looking like a complete pratt!

I'm one of those people who endlessly tosses things up into the air (pens, rulers, mice, sweeties) and who then always fails to catch 'em on their return.

I'm just not the juggling type.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I'm sure you were meant to be in chains…

Who says I'm not? It's rather kinky.

I suppose I could try to juggle but the truth is I might end up looking like a complete pratt!

A great improvement over your current appearance.

I'm one of those people who endlessly tosses things up into the air (pens, rulers, mice, sweeties) and who then always fails to catch 'em on their return.

Smooth. But gravity still works, eh?

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

I had a double abdominal hernia op about 10 years ago. Anyone want to see the scars?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!</font>

I am angry and...dare I say it? Unhappy.

That's because you live in the Midwest. Not only that, the Upper Midwest. Depression and guilt come with the territory. It grows out of the earth like the grain.

I demand that a number of the lesser squirrels around here be forced to dance and juggle for the amusement of myself and other long-standing members.

I know this is an abuse of my position and such, but, since it will also amuse most of the other seniors, I figure it's not going to cause that much outrage.

You're wrong. Watching this talentless mob of icky non-entities dance or do anything else for that matter would be worse than a trip to the dentist. You just want those of us who were astute enough to avoid the Midwest to be as miserable and rundown as you are.

Instead, you should move to California and take up a diet of organic fruits and vegetables and a one hour run on the beach every morning.

Michael

Well, I might well be wrong, but I think that Gasmask character was a complete fecking humbug.

Peng, my thoughts are with your Mum. Good on her, and I have every confidence that she will do well.

You know, I go back and re-read that thread, and its so funny. GasMask and Fusilier9 are definately the same person (I think), but its so funny...its like watching one of those split personality movies like "Psycho", where the character is having a conversation within himself.