Will The Peng Challenge Play Better If The SSN's Read The Manual?

Short answer, no. Long answer the same.

THE RULES then, short and sweet:

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Err Lars? Something like the above going to be there?

Piccys of WW2 aviation are always welcomed.

Why, yes. Yes there is.

...{snipped lewd and lacivious photo in the interests of public morals} ...

... yes I know about the previous thread and my posting there ... that was to make a serious point and was part of the artistic vision of the thread. This is nothing more than rampant purient interest run amok. Lars any future photos of this sort that you wish to post must be sent to me first for approval ... hi-res preferred ...

http://plane-girls.com/home.htm

Oddly enough, their booth is next to the beer garden... </font>

No...no...I don't think so. Dorosh misquotes a Dire Straits song, and Lars has gotten several deviants to re-post a picture of himself after his recent round of hormone shots and a bikini wax.

And the Rules were a limp recycling of stale urine. It's bad enough we begin with Rules, without pissing them through again.

I will now exercise a seldom witnessed Power of the Olde Ones, and I will sack this incarnation of the Thread in favour of whatever the hell I decide to do next.

Yes, it's arrogant, and yes, it's an abuse of power. But I'm primarily abusing Lars, so it's the equivalent of a victimless crime.

Follow this link in order to realize your true potential:

To Serve in Hell

Eleven minutes and no response - either the daft bugger fell asleep, or I'm in for a lecture. Either way, time to clear off.

Word to the wise, Seanachai - the powers that be are acutely aware right now that traffic is building, given that it is release day coming up. If you're serious about the job - and I hope you're not - that's a stone bummer. But I'd go easy on the starting of threads, and particularly the colourful piss stream metaphors and threats of tasering people into vomit streaked puddles of it. One wants to play nice in front of company, don't you know. Lots of guests coming in the building; don't want to scare them off with the strange uncle straight off. Bad enough they have all the Finns to contend with, eh?

So go easy on the newbies, and remember rudel.dietrich. You never know what their real names might be...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

No...no...I don't think so. Dorosh misquotes a Dire Straits song, and Lars has gotten several deviants to re-post a picture of himself after his recent round of hormone shots and a bikini wax.

Thank you for that visual, first thing in the morning, before I've fully scraped the blue fur off my tongue. Thank you so very, very much.

And the Rules were a limp recycling of stale urine. It's bad enough we begin with Rules, without pissing them through again.

So the Rules are like used beer? I have no problem with that then.

I will now exercise a seldom witnessed Power of the Olde Ones, and I will sack this incarnation of the Thread in favour of whatever the hell I decide to do next.

And with your inability to concentrate on anything for longer than a half millisecond...

Yes, it's arrogant, and yes, it's an abuse of power. But I'm primarily abusing Lars, so it's the equivalent of a victimless crime.

Follow this link in order to realize your true potential:

To Serve in Hell

Yeah, well that worked about as well as I thought it would. Next time, try taking it off the blocks before you turn the engine over.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

HA!

Piss on my Rules, and you didn't even post any! You deserve the lock!

btw, I'll take Army of Darkness. Way better movie than Forces of Light.