Will The Peng Challenge Play Better If The SSN's Read The Manual?

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It's the scenario, it was so unbalanced I had to prop up my monitor to keep it from falling on the floor. I don't know but I think we can clearly see the hand of rune in this ... I'm just amazed I haven't been hit by dalem's Q Wing fighters or whatever they're called.

The scenario is called Allah's Farce, and I highly recommend it for those that truly enjoy fishing in a rain barrel... with grenades. Whoever made this thing didn't have the stones to put their name on it. Likely Rune or Mace </font>

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Hey, Joe... whatever happened to the state of the State?

D'jou lose it?

I'm still waiting for MrSpkr's photo which he PROMISED he'd send.

You just can't trust Lawyers you know.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

btw, anybody know what the hell this is?

Awww, it's a cute wittle baby tank!

You see, Lars, when a mommy tank and a daddy tank love each other (or, if the mommy tank is really ugly, [like say, a Hetzer], then the daddy tank has to get really drunk) and they spend the night together. Then you get a baby tank. Someday, if you give it enough gas and oil, it might grow up to be a big, nasty M60.

Don't piss it off or it will growl and show it's teeth. </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Back to work SSN, I am still waiting on your treatise on the innate superiority of House Rune

Can't be done. House Persiflage is clearly superior, especially now that we have become a Power, the FIRST Power, in Seanachai's New Order.

Rescued from obscurity on page 3!

I have nothing to add, save you can all SOD OFF.

Bunnydrip... I will be out of town wining and dining the Mrs. of 25 years. Did you load up a game and send me the fiery, bit-laden exudate?

If so, I will reply in a few days. If not, you have a few days to reflect on the grave injuries you have visited upon me. If after this careful reflection you see, as I do, what is proper and best form for a gentlemen, then you will apologize. If you elect to do so, please post back here and remember to be humble and genuine.

I await either a first turn or a sincere retraction of your previous mis-quotation of my dulcet, yet head-busting prose.

COH