Will The Peng Challenge Play Better If The SSN's Read The Manual?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... and a former Gawdawfuller if I'm not mistaken.

That's 'maggot' with 2 g's.

The 5th parousia of Master Goodale will fulfill the messianic prophecy, bringing the resurrection of the TNT Chucking Cheery Waffles thread and the establishment of The Holy Maggotdom on Earth.

But in the mean time I'm more than happy to slum in the Cesspool. (MrPeng makes me want to shove pickles up my nose and that can't be a bad thing, can it?)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CupOHemlock:

I have lurked among you for quite a long time, though rarely do I chime in on minutia, and never have I dared to sail the dangerous waters of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I realize that any questions I may ask are subject to ridicule. I am also perfectly aware that any mere observations I make are also likely to meet with the same potential derision.

Therefore, other than the above commentary, I shall no more save this: I love a challenge and look forward to testing my mettle in the crucible that is the Peng Challenge..... er whatever that really is smile.gif

COH

I gotta tell ya CupOSoup ... you take a lot of the fun out of it.

Still, the forms must be preserved, so let's be about it ... hmmmm ... email address in profile, CHECK ... general location ... CHECK (and in the location of a great Confederate victory so that's a plus) ... stupid name ... CHECK.

{SIGH} ... well lads there's nothing OBVIOUSLY amiss so I suppose ... let the games begin (assuming you all HAVE any time to post here instead of playing CMSF).

Joe

p.s. Oh my, where ARE my manners ... CupOSoup ... <big><big>SOD OFF!</big></big> </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Have I told you all how I completely devestated old Stuka-Nuka_Puka_Pants in our latest game?

Pfft, a mere tactical victory.

You were on the ropes and you know it me buddy-o, lacky-o, sonny-jim, young whipper-snapper!

You couldn't be more correct regarding my brilliant manhoovering however....

Lars if you'll PLEASE pay attention you'll note that he wasn't actually challenging anyone but was rather stating that he was up for a challenge. Two different things entirely.

Mind you he HASN'T challenged anyone, and we even have a couple of SSNs that we can order to challenge each other, but we are in a "betwixt and between" situation with CMSF coming out any moment aren't we.

My recommendation would be that we require them to fight each other THE VERY INSTANT they each get CMSF, no reading of the manual, no understanding what's actually happening, just fighting it out ... that could be amusing.

Joe

My recommendation would be that we require them to fight each other THE VERY INSTANT they each get CMSF, no reading of the manual, no understanding what's actually happening, just fighting it out ... that could be amusing.

You mean, the way everybody else in here plays?

Slipping Joe, just slipping away, aren't you?

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

But in the mean time I'm more than happy to slum in the Cesspool.

One would figure that you'd have approximately the same good judgment as mike the wino. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You mean, the way everybody else in here plays?

Slipping Joe, just slipping away, aren't you? </font>

I was surprised not to find this thread buried under countless "I have the same thing to say as 37 other people but must say it in a new thread" dealios. Thanks to Boo "I have no life and an addiction to internet gambling" Radley for preventing me from having to glance at page two.

Hey there's all these SSNs lurking out in the road.

Has something happened?

**peeks outside the window**

Is it the end of civilization? Have they picked up some sort of disease that zombie-fiezes them?

**loads up shotgun**

I bet we get leakage (which may be the problem the Justicar came down with for an excuse)