Will The Peng Challenge Play Better If The SSN's Read The Manual?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

The 5th parousia of Master Goodale will fulfill the messianic prophecy, bringing the resurrection of the TNT Chucking Cheery Waffles thread and the establishment of The Holy Maggotdom on Earth.

You buggers aren't fooling anyone, you know. Master Goodale is not simply dead, he's decayed. We're more likely to see the Second Coming of Jesus in my lifetime than another post by Master Goodale.

Our pantheon, such as it is, is pretty much still all here. On and off. From time to time.

Sometimes, even sober.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

HA! And your well deserved and long delayed comeuppance has ... uh ... come ... up at last Seanachai.

Joe

And when I sobe--when I returned, I found that my arrogant and unmitigatedly vile attempt to seize control of the next incarnation of the Thread had failed.

FAILED! SHUT DOWN BY SOME NAMELESS FUNCTIONARY OF THE BATTLEFRONT.COM CONSPIRACY! IT WAS NOT TO BE BORNE!

I SWORE A MIGHTY OATH THAT I WOULD NEVER POST HERE AGAIN!

Of course, after about 15 minutes and another beer, I started to get...bored. I mean, self-righteous rage is great if you're a suicide bomber, but on a Friday night with nothing but broadcast tv to engage your interest? I think not.

I'd happily assume a position of 'wrathful smiting', and destroy the vile creature that calls itself Joe Shaw...but it's hot. Damned hot, and sticky. When it's this hot and humid, the best I can maintain is a weak and petulant anger. And I'm not running with that, you get fecking awful prose with weak and petulant anger. Hardly worth the typing.

So, do any of you lot besides that wanker Sir Sir Real have the game yet? Do you know, when I was talking to Berli the other night, he didn't believe Sir Real was a knight. Kept asking if he wasn't a Waffler.

Do we have any challenges regarding the new game yet? From what I can make out on the Outerboards, it's out now and in general distribution.

Damn, job is going away, and another thing I'll have to find money for. Oh, well, I guess I'll put off buying that solid gold cigar cutter with the titanium blades I was looking at in the Haliburton Gear catalogue. I'd had my heart set on snipping my next Onyx Churchill with 'the Cheney', as that model is called. But I guess it'll have to wait.

The nice thing about my current contract is, the fools were paying me a sodding fortune. And, since I never trusted them, I've only spent several thousand dollars on kayak gear.

Damn...I should check to see when was the last time I paid utilities, and such.

I know I finally paid the phone bill over the phone with a credit card. They were going to disconnect me, and that would mean I wouldn't know when Boo sent me the set-up he owes me.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Some help here, you lot. I'm trying to negotiate the Board to check into ordering the game or downloading the Demo, but I can't find the link for the Mac version. I keep being taken to the 'Windows XP' version. What's the deal?

Only REAL men with REAL computers are allowed to play the game.

Take your namby-pamby artistic Mac and go ... paint pretty pictures of flowers or something.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Some help here, you lot. I'm trying to negotiate the Board to check into ordering the game or downloading the Demo, but I can't find the link for the Mac version. I keep being taken to the 'Windows XP' version. What's the deal?

Take your namby-pamby artistic Mac and go ... paint pretty pictures of flowers or something.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Hey there's all these SSNs lurking out in the road.

Has something happened?

**peeks outside the window**

Is it the end of civilization? Have they picked up some sort of disease that zombie-fiezes them?

**loads up shotgun**

I bet we get leakage (which may be the problem the Justicar came down with for an excuse)

Relax, sweet cheeks. We're covered. Image01.jpg

Originally posted by stoat:

I guess the advent of CMSF will keep you tossers from sending me the CMAK turns I'm owed. Bunch of ninnies.

Who are you? Why is the room all bendy? Why aren't you worshipping me? I demand an AK setup from you now.

Seanachai! Who is this creature?

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

I guess the advent of CMSF will keep you tossers from sending me the CMAK turns I'm owed. Bunch of ninnies.

Who are you? Why is the room all bendy? Why aren't you worshipping me? I demand an AK setup from you now.

Seanachai! Who is this creature? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Joe </font>

The POINT... is that there AIN'T no Mac link on account of how they didn't make a version for the freaking Mac ...

And THAT'S why you can't find a link for the Mac version.

Joe

Sigh. A 'war' set in Syria...no Mac version...I thought only the Government no longer cared about the people...

I hear you were singing a song of the past

I see no tears

I know that you know it may be the last

For many a year

You'd gamble or give anything

To be in with,the better half

But how many friends must I have

To begin with, to make you laugh

Will you still have a song to sing

When the razor boy comes

And takes your fancy things away

Will you still be singing it

On that cold and windy day?

Your position has made your proud, Joe. And cruel.

Nothing, then, for the little people?

I will diminish, and go into the West, and remain Seanachai.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The POINT... is that there AIN'T no Mac link on account of how they didn't make a version for the freaking Mac ...

And THAT'S why you can't find a link for the Mac version.

Joe

Sigh. A 'war' set in Syria...no Mac version...I thought only the Government no longer cared about the people...

I hear you were singing a song of the past

I see no tears

I know that you know it may be the last

For many a year

You'd gamble or give anything

To be in with,the better half

But how many friends must I have

To begin with, to make you laugh

Will you still have a song to sing

When the razor boy comes

And takes your fancy things away

Will you still be singing it

On that cold and windy day?

Your position has made your proud, Joe. And cruel.

Nothing, then, for the little people?

I will diminish, and go into the West, and remain Seanachai. </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

.... my brilliant manhoovering however....

Someone you met at the pub? A Night Spot? Maybe the local park, even...? But, you must have been drinking... a lot ?

Do I want to know ?

Nahh, probably NOT !

Noba.

Ye Gods!

Down to the bottom line on page 1 AGAIN!

What is it with these forum game playing weenies and their 'ooh, the game doesn't play for me' and 'what hardware setup you got, dewd?' and 'I like playing this game, what's your favourite?' threads?

Ugh!

Page 1 is for the MBT and if we don't post for whatever reason (like Seanachai got his hand trapped in Dalem's humidor or Mace's sheep side-stepped him and is bolting for the hills or Boo had an original thought and now needs a good lie down or Bauhaus got his thingie stuck in next door's mail box or Berli's found god or....whatever reason.

You other threaders mind your betters and start your miserable little threads based around our erratic posting whims, GOT IT!?!