Will The Peng Challenge Play Better If The SSN's Read The Manual?

Originally posted by Stuka:

Ye Gods!

Down to the bottom line on page 1 AGAIN!

What is it with these forum game playing weenies and their 'ooh, the game doesn't play for me' and 'what hardware setup you got, dewd?' and 'I like playing this game, what's your favourite?' threads?

Ugh!

Page 1 is for the MBT and if we don't post for whatever reason (like Seanachai got his hand trapped in Dalem's humidor or Mace's sheep side-stepped him and is bolting for the hills or Boo had an original thought and now needs a good lie down or Bauhaus got his thingie stuck in next door's mail box or Berli's found god or....whatever reason.

You other threaders mind your betters and start your miserable little threads based around our erratic posting whims, GOT IT!?!

By GAWD Stuka I don't often say this about you (for obvious reasons ... namely it usually ain't true) but in this case you are spot on MATE!

Who the HELL do these Yahyacomelatelies (Yahya is the Arabic equivilant of John donchaknow) think they are? If there's a Peng Challenge Thread at the bottom of Page one they'll just have to bloody well wait won't they!

Joe

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stuka:

Noba you've been here long enough to know exactly what I mean by the term 'manhoover and i'll not have you calling into question my.......persuasions

A 3 page apology on my desk in the morning if you please.

THREE PAGES !

My name is not SEANACHAI !

Noba.

Well this is just unseemly ... we'll have to be extra vigilant lads, all hands on deck, one hand for the thread and one for yourself (sit DOWN bauhaus ... yes, I know that's how you usually surf ... yes, you were the first to use that plan I know ... now sit down again), no sleeping on watch and all that.

Now I've developed a quick schedule for the watch order taking into account the geographical representation and I've optimized it for the Australians with a Mickey's hands equivilancy.

org

Just part of the service from your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread

Joe

Boo Radley, while your assigned time has expired don't think I'm going to forget this inexcusible lack of attention to the needs of the thread.

MrSpkr, you're up ... be ever vigilant and DON'T make me take you to task for letting the thread drop off the first page.

Joe

MrSpkr we don't expect much of you ... virtually nothing in fact ... be we DO expect you pay attention.

Saved from Page Two AGAIN by your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

And what thanks do I get, while you lot are out gleefully slaughtering Syrians ... NONE THAT'S WHAT!

Except for Nidan1 who DID at least thank me before.

Joe

Leaving at 6 ay em tomorrow for Camden Maine. Two nights camping and three nights in the lap o luxury at some thingamabobber or other the spousal unit picked out.

Hiking, canoeing, sailing and eating more seafood than is good for a person. I can digit. Downloading the demo, for why I don't know. I won't play it. I wont buy it. I suppose my currently suspended games in CMAK and CMBB with Boo and Shaggy will remain suspended for a while longer. Things have settled enough at work for me to get back to a life, but I don't think I can wrap my brain around much of anything other than vacation. So tough noogies, guys.

Originally posted by dalem:

Papa Khann and Seanachai are soon to arrive.

Lies will be told, Meat will be fired, Spirits will be partaken of.

You envy us, truly you do, here in Minnesota.

Nice target of opportunity, that. Try to stay within a few meters of each other, m'kay?

Steve

Originally posted by rune:

Bah! have to take time from helping people so this thread gets back to page 1.

Rune

Helping people ... is that what you kids are calling it these days.

At least that seems to be the consensus of a vocal group on the outerboard.

Joe

Originally posted by rune:

And Joe, I could care less about what a couple of people think. The people I have called on the phone, helped in email, spent my Saturday helping understand.

Rune

And I have publicly praised you for doing so ... don't expect THAT to happen again any time soon.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now I've developed a quick schedule for the watch order taking into account the geographical representation and I've optimized it for the Australians with a Mickey's hands equivilancy.

org

**squints**

Thanks for the eye strain.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Boo Radley, while your assigned time has expired don't think I'm going to forget this inexcusible lack of attention to the needs of the thread.

Joe

I can't even leave the house or ONE FECKIN AFTERNOON and I have to come back to your yammering on about something or other!

If you must know, the beautious and winsome Lady Rose required that I take her to an...er...ah...<small>art fair</small>... AND SO I DID!

So there!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I remember nailing my first girlfriend repeatedly under that poster.

If you were nailing her... how did you keep her from deflating? </font>

So after the fired meat has been consumed we've decided that Joe Shaw is Shepherd Book.

Are you sure he isn't River's father? Hmmmm?

I, of course, am Mal.

Maybe you could be the Bizarro version of Mal, but that's about as far as I'd be willing to go with it.

Seanachai might be Wash. Or Saffron.

Are you sure Seananchai isn't that little Badger guy?

Oh, and I am Wash. Never doubt it. I. Am. Wash.

Before he got all dead and corpsified.

Oh, and never send Papa Khann to get more vodka.

Why? Did he buy that watered down stuff you get at the gas station?

So after the fired meat has been consumed we've decided that Joe Shaw is Shepherd Book.

I, of course, am Mal.

Seanachai might be Wash. Or Saffron.

Oh, and never send Papa Khann to get more vodka.

You will NEVER be Mal ... get over it, it's, well it's a bit creepy actually.

I could be Shepherd Book ... except for the dead part, that wouldn't be too good.

Joe