A small update, small bones

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dirtweasle:

Why don't they have lasers on their backs?

They're integrated in the later models. More damage resistant, more accurate at range but they suffer from heat build up. You need to shoot-n-scoot from multiple angles until you see the antenae start to curl, then move in. The carapace is "rounded" so you still need some luck but you've got a couple of minutes.

...starting to think the SLOD idea might actually work. But then the insomnia is biting tonight.

I'd maim to know what the "one thing" is. PBEM?

Originally posted by Dirtweasle:

CMSF has 1:1 representation, but the lobsters are still abstracted at this point. New screenshots with the final version of the lobsters will be available "in a couple of weeks."

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dirtweasle:

CMSF has 1:1 representation, but the lobsters are still abstracted at this point. New screenshots with the final version of the lobsters will be available "in a couple of weeks." </font>

Hi,

Yup… for those of us of a paranoid nature ;) it is a relief to hear that things move on as usual and soon the excitement of old will be back.

The aim of having narrower titles with more in-depth modelling for the specific place and time followed by modules I am greatly in favour of. It will be fun with more regular launches of CM items even if some are modules.

If this does lead to a new title every year or so, with a module every six months or so, the long wait for the first release of CMX2 will have been worth it smile.gif .

Greatly looking forward to CMSF,

All the best,

Kip.

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Steve, what level are you up to in Oblivion?

I don't know about Steve but "Balthasar Dire" is now a 13th level Wood Elf and an "Eliminator" ranked member of the Dark Brotherhood... umm... yeah...

Still haven't tried to close any Oblivion Gates though, basically just doing side quests and dungeon crawls at this point.

oblivion.jpg

Madmatt

p.s. Yeah yeah, I know I need to repair my bow...

[ May 18, 2006, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

In 3 years as full time "Mister Mom", my brother -- the lucky so-and-so -- has had leisure to finish the entire Morrowind and Dungeon Siege series, as well as advancing 2 characters over 70th level on Evercrack).

I have completely failed to interest him in CM -- "too much thinking and weak graphics" -- he says.

I in turn deride his preferred genre as "Hit It With A Stick (And Win A Bigger Stick)"

His response was to name a character HIWAS AWABS in my honour....