OVERALL are you enjoying CMSF ? (YES or NO)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Normal Dude:

YES

How many more polls threads are we gonna have? tongue.gif

Normal Dude, are you the monitor around here

who decides what's right and what's wrong, what is proper.

Normal Dude, We haven't had a thread like this asking if we like it overall, after its been out long enough for us to form an opinion-we really don't need you to moderate this forum :D And another thing I've been curious about: do you really think you're the only one who's normal here(or anywhere for that matter). Are you always trying to be? If so that's not really a good sign- (psychos are usually quite abnormally normal till some one discovers what they're really all about). Ever see the tee shirt "normal people scare me." Is normal what society intends you to be: a do-right that is shallow and commonly dull. :D A normal person is one who mindlessly follows the heard. So called normal is one of the reasons why the world is in such a state of decline and getting only worse and if there were only normal people in this world their wouldn't be any great innovations or discoveries.

In short normal people suck!

But, maybe you're just being sarcastic ;)

"normal dude".

Am I enjoying it yes; for how long I don't know. I wish it were a lot better than it is. I was hoping it would be at least as good as CCBB or CCAK which it is not. Good quick battles and tacAI would have helped tremendously, add china, russion, world war III, cold war anything would have been more interesting then just america and some middle eastern country.

Originally posted by handihoc:

Mishga, are you a GIRL?? Wow, things could be looking up round her!

In answer to the thread question: YES, very much. It's flawed and not-quite-finished, but still brilliant, and I do believe in Battlefront and their commitment to their products and customers, so can't wait for upcoming patches and add-ons. (Just wish the mouse lag would get sorted quickly, though. It stops me playing the bigger battles).

Did you mean to say HERE...or are you so excited that everything you think of is geared toward the female persuasion?

thanks for reply everyone

i make that:

--------------

YES = 20

NO = 13

--------------

Assuming most people have tried the 1.02 patch.

I guess forum users are probably the hardcore BF customers. We are surly have more patience with the product i would guess than your off the shelf buyer as we know BF produce good stuff.

Drawn your own conclusions but to me thats a thumbs up for CMSF.