OVERALL are you enjoying CMSF ? (YES or NO)

Yes, even with the rough edges. I was really pissed off with it for a few days and felt a bit robbed but the patch cheered me up as did ‘Village of Trouble’. With a committed developers and a strong community the future looks bright IMO and the game is still enjoyable in its current state. I’m glad to find myself writing this rather than the moaning rant I was going to post on the day of purchase, although it does mean I can’t use my ‘Is Howard Scott Warshaw on the dev team?’ line. Ah well.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO. I have played it a little but was rather dissappointed. It has potential, and I trust all will be well and good in a few months time. So after the necessary patches and the first WWII module, my NO will most likely become a YES.

[ August 22, 2007, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: PanzerMike ]

I have played this both in single and multiplayer over Hamachi 1 on 1 and found it rather interesting. It has great potential however it would be better if it allowed more than two players and contained an option to broadcast it's host to a wider network base.

What may have helped my opinion of CMSF is i didn't come to the game with fantasy expectations
i tried the same, but after realizing that even TCPip WEGO was a fantasy expectation( :eek: ), the game is quiet dead multiplayer whise for me.

and if i want to pay for this fature "again" in a new module i dont know, but most probably :D

however i dont see any need in anymore modules without TCPip wego(with replay) for me.

i rarely whine about AI things up to now as these are to be patched and i understand that this takes some time. its "ok" with me. but tcp/ip wego a fantasy expectation? thats quiet hard to take.