OVERALL are you enjoying CMSF ? (YES or NO)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES

but i'm a little confused as to why units just seem to sit there taking incoming when they have clear LoS to the enemy and fail to do anything. Tanks seem to engage enemy armour without any instructions from me, but most times Strykers amd infantry seem to require direct orders for them to return fire.

Pathfinding is very frustrating and needs going over, but i understand Charles is/has been working on this.

Overall, i am enjoying it though.

Originally posted by Si32:

Not at all at this time. I don't blame BFC though, it's Paradox's fault it was released 6 months too soon.

Bull. If BF didn't think they could deliver they should have signed a different contract, or negotiated a new one. Yes, I appreciate there are financial realities behind this.. but that's just as true for Paradox.

Back to the question, I have enjoyed it for a couple weeks but its 'issues' become more irritating the more you get used to the game - and realise its the game at fault and not you. Waiting on 1.03.

YES

...but I have purchased this unfinished product ONLY because it's a Battlefront product.

When I played the beta I felt really upset, but then I said to myself: Damn!!! These guys created CMBO/BB/AK, you are in debt with them for so many years of enjoyment. So I have gave my money away for what can only be considered a BETA. (IMHO)

Anyway, I am pretty sure they are going to do their best to fix all the things that are not working properly. Too many things, I would say.

Yeah, I am a romantic, old fashioned costumer. I love Battlefront the same way my grandmother loved that little shop around the corner.

These guys made a mistake launching CM:SF too early (I do not know the reason). OK, its done, I am ready to enjoy the patching process. I want to see this baby become a man.

No doubt here, CM:SF will be a great tactical sim and an excellent springboard for future WWII games.

By the way. For those who do not understand Spanish: Ala11 stands for 11th Wing. I am not a Syrian spy. tongue.gif

Best Regards from Spain.

[ August 18, 2007, 04:46 AM: Message edited by: Ala11_Kal ]

Not playing yet smile.gif .

I'll give them a month or two more for patches before I even touch this potential gem.

I hope that after some time this game will be as great (if not greater) then it's predecessors.

Also...it'll be nice to play this game with the sexy mousemat they will be supplying for the collectors edition :D .

//Salkin

Mishga, are you a GIRL?? Wow, things could be looking up round here!

In answer to the thread question: YES, very much. It's flawed and not-quite-finished, but still brilliant, and I do believe in Battlefront and their commitment to their products and customers, so can't wait for upcoming patches and add-ons. (Just wish the mouse lag would get sorted quickly, though. It stops me playing the bigger battles).

[ August 18, 2007, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: handihoc ]