Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as well.

*phew*

I was wondering where I was going to get a bomb disposal suit from to cover my vital organs.

As for the plot, I think there should also be the odd body part washing up on the shoreline, to be taken in the maw of some frolicking canine.

Just as well.

*phew*

I was wondering where I was going to get a bomb disposal suit from to cover my vital organs.

As for the plot, I think there should also be the odd body part washing up on the shoreline, to be taken in the maw of some frolicking canine.

Just as well.

*phew*

Originally posted by Kitty:

You are under attack, Mace! Completely unprovoked, by rlee and stoat.

I will defend you to the best of my abilities until death!

We didn't know you had any. What were they again? *shrugs* Was nice knowing you. But if Mace can't defend himself from the likes of R and st, he's not worth defending...

We didn't know you had any. What were they again? *shrugs* Was nice knowing you. But if Mace can't defend himself from the likes of R and st, he's not worth defending...

Originally posted by Mace:

Just as well.

Typical pom-lover's imagination...

Let's think about THIS! =)

Her still living torso, headless from the speedboat, armless from the dragon, legless from the shark, somehow manages to creep up to the beach...the torso somehow still has a voice and it's screaming, "Help me! Kill me!" in alternating cries. Then the torso is descended upon by a Flock of Seagulls . . . YES, THE BAND! And they eat her alive! >=D

Just as well.

Her still living torso, headless from the speedboat, armless from the dragon, legless from the shark, somehow manages to creep up to the beach...the torso somehow still has a voice and it's screaming, "Help me! Kill me!" in alternating cries. Then the torso is descended upon by a Flock of Seagulls . . . YES, THE BAND! And they eat her alive! >=D

Just as well.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

We didn't know you had any. What were they again? *shrugs* Was nice knowing you. But if Mace can't defend himself from the likes of R and st, he's not worth defending... </font>

We didn't know you had any. What were they again? *shrugs* Was nice knowing you. But if Mace can't defend himself from the likes of R and st, he's not worth defending... </font>