Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Stenographers?

Jessica_Alba.gif

Dibs!!!

Hi, Lar! This would be way cooler if we found that the reason she was headed to the surface was because her legs were in the jaws of a great white shark and it was pushing her up to it. =) </font>

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Stenographers?

Jessica_Alba.gif

Dibs!!!

Hi, Lar! This would be way cooler if we found that the reason she was headed to the surface was because her legs were in the jaws of a great white shark and it was pushing her up to it. =) </font>

My friends, I'd like to thank all the little people (i.e. anyone but me) for their support and encouragement during these long years. While I'd have accomplished the same thing on my own, it perhaps came a bit quicker with that support.

I am a man humbled by this great honor but I retain a cold appreciation of my own genius and can only, in all honesty, applaud the decision of Google in this matter as all TRUE CessPudlians must.

Thank you again ...

Google Image Search - The ONLY Result

Joe

My friends, I'd like to thank all the little people (i.e. anyone but me) for their support and encouragement during these long years. While I'd have accomplished the same thing on my own, it perhaps came a bit quicker with that support.

I am a man humbled by this great honor but I retain a cold appreciation of my own genius and can only, in all honesty, applaud the decision of Google in this matter as all TRUE CessPudlians must.

Thank you again ...

Joe

Thank you again ...

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Most guys DO "come" quicker with someone else's support. You however, wouldn't know.

Most guys DO "come" quicker with someone else's support. You however, wouldn't know.

Thank you again ...

Joe

Good God Joe! You need a hobby. Perhaps something like necrophilia will keep you from being so delusional.

Thank you again ...

Joe

Good God Joe! You need a hobby. Perhaps something like necrophilia will keep you from being so delusional.

Thank you again ...

Joe

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Thank you again ...

Joe

Good God Joe! You need a hobby. Perhaps something like necrophilia will keep you from being so delusional. </font>

Thank you again ...

Joe

Good God Joe! You need a hobby. Perhaps something like necrophilia will keep you from being so delusional. </font>

Thank you again ...

Joe

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Hold on one bleedin' second... who are you?

She's a ...*smack smack*... lady of the ...*smack*... pool, ya daft git.

Check up the Peng Challenge history ...*smack*... you prole.

Who squired you? They were very remiss in teaching you MBT History.