Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Score? 98 to 2.

2?

TWO???

Ah- HAA!!!

So, my initial barrage DID have an effect!

VINDICATION IS MINE!!!

p.s. Dear Joe,

You picked the set up, so if you wish to cast blame, blame yourself.

That way it will be unanimous and we can all blame Shaw! </font>

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Score? 98 to 2.

2?

TWO???

Ah- HAA!!!

VINDICATION IS MINE!!!

p.s. Dear Joe,

Score? 98 to 2.

2?

TWO???

Ah- HAA!!!

VINDICATION IS MINE!!!

p.s. Dear Joe,

Dear Boo, dear, dear Boo,

Never in my right mind (yes, this is a bit of an oxymoron) would I have thought you would stoop to breaking the PBEMs you've "chosen" to send to me. Amazingly, the resend of the last resend is broken. Alas, I am at a loss for your gamey tactics. I've become accustomed to hearing the wonderful "ding" of a PBEM not opening because you've "injected" some sort of malicious cheat into the file. I'm at a loss and find myself to be terribly disappointed in you.

Has anyone else experienced such a phenomenon with PBEMs not opening? Strangely, this has never happened in any game I've ever played, except with the ineptitude of Boo. As my parents used to say to me and I now say to Boo, "I hope you're happy young man!."

Now somebody help me fix it or do somefink.

Never in my right mind (yes, this is a bit of an oxymoron) would I have thought you would stoop to breaking the PBEMs you've "chosen" to send to me. Amazingly, the resend of the last resend is broken. Alas, I am at a loss for your gamey tactics. I've become accustomed to hearing the wonderful "ding" of a PBEM not opening because you've "injected" some sort of malicious cheat into the file. I'm at a loss and find myself to be terribly disappointed in you.

Has anyone else experienced such a phenomenon with PBEMs not opening? Strangely, this has never happened in any game I've ever played, except with the ineptitude of Boo. As my parents used to say to me and I now say to Boo, "I hope you're happy young man!."

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

NO ... REALLY ... YOU set up a map that was unfair? Imagine my shock and surprise.

Joe

It is my understanding that advanced alzhiemer's patients such as yourself revert to the intellectual level of a six month old, demonstrating surprise when a rattle 'magically' appears from behind a caregiver's back, over and over and over and over again.

NO ... REALLY ... YOU set up a map that was unfair? Imagine my shock and surprise.

Joe

It is my understanding that advanced alzhiemer's patients such as yourself revert to the intellectual level of a six month old, demonstrating surprise when a rattle 'magically' appears from behind a caregiver's back, over and over and over and over again.

Joe

Originally posted by bauhaus:

OK, esteemed (Or is that "steamed"?) members of the Mutha Be-ootiful Thread, I call upon ALL of you to pass judgement (or water) on this;

In the game being mentioned, bauhaus' tanks are being poked full of holes by my own clankety things, which seem to be impervious to everything he shoots a them.

This is how it should be.

THEN he tells me that the files won't open and asks me to resend an earlier file, and me being an innocent altruistic soul, whose love for his fellow man would out Saroyan Saroyan, does so.

Suddenly, the files are working, but what do I find? bauhaus, is now slightly redeploying his units and is now damaging my armor!

And yet, he accuses ME of nefariously breaking the PBEMs for my own gain!

Oh, I don't think so!

I CERTAINLY DON'T THINK SO!

I request a formal hearing!

BRING ON THE STENOGRAPHERS!

OK, esteemed (Or is that "steamed"?) members of the Mutha Be-ootiful Thread, I call upon ALL of you to pass judgement (or water) on this;

In the game being mentioned, bauhaus' tanks are being poked full of holes by my own clankety things, which seem to be impervious to everything he shoots a them.

THEN he tells me that the files won't open and asks me to resend an earlier file, and me being an innocent altruistic soul, whose love for his fellow man would out Saroyan Saroyan, does so.

Suddenly, the files are working, but what do I find? bauhaus, is now slightly redeploying his units and is now damaging my armor!

Oh, I don't think so!

Oh, I don't think so!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

Oh, I don't think so!

BRING ON THE STENOGRAPHERS! </font>

Oh, I don't think so!

Oh, I don't think so!

Stenographers ... around bauhaus ... are you MAD?

Big Larry of Big Larry's House O'Giggles, Girls and Stenography would never send another our way after that.

Joe

Edit: That being said, it WOULD explain the SINGLE LUCKIEST TURN IN CM HISTORY that he perpetrated against me in CMBB.

Oh, fine!

Have bauhaus kept in chains throughout the proceedings then. Have him bound, gagged, blindfolded and then gagged some more, but I request a FORMAL (Black tie optional) inquest into this matter!

I call upon the office of the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread!