Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

PS I'm drunk...

How very surprising

...and I'm narked

Peng only knows what that means... perhaps your posting habits are like mine & Seanachai's & in your inebriation you've misspelt naked

PS I'm drunk...

How very surprising

...and I'm narked

Peng only knows what that means... perhaps your posting habits are like mine & Seanachai's & in your inebriation you've misspelt naked

PS I'm drunk...

How very surprising

...and I'm narked

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

Good God Joe! You need a hobby.

Can I suggest a variant of Russian roulette, where there's a round in every chamber? The Justicar goes first and every one else calls it quits and goes to the pub. </font>

Can I suggest a variant of Russian roulette, where there's a round in every chamber? The Justicar goes first and every one else calls it quits and goes to the pub. </font>

I found someone to hate. Yes I know that will please some of you. Car Salesman! Gawd I hate them. They NEVER, EVER, NE'ER say what's on their mind, never worry about a truthful answer and think they are as slick as snot on a new tie. However I do find it entertaining to discuss buying a vehicle from them. What is not entertaining is driving 140 miles one-way only to teach them the difference between Nerf Bars and Running Boards! And then having the Sale’s Manager try to tell me why I want Nerf Bars instead of the agreed upon installed Running Boards. However I take comfort in the fact that I burned up some oil that some European somewhere will insist belongs to him because he was born on this planet.

In addition we also hired a Cab to the Mall so my wife could do a bit of Christmas shopping, while we waited the two and half-hours for the car dealership to install the wrong freaking accessories! While there I impressed my wife by speaking to someone, two people actually (I was on a roll). I said hello to Santa Claus and I also said <big><big> NO </big></big> to an Arab cosmetics Salesman with such vigor it caused a few heads to turn and the couple in front of me to jump. I found that to entertain as well. Have a cheery, merry, bright and pleasant Holiday Season.

I found someone to hate. Yes I know that will please some of you. Car Salesman! Gawd I hate them. They NEVER, EVER, NE'ER say what's on their mind, never worry about a truthful answer and think they are as slick as snot on a new tie. However I do find it entertaining to discuss buying a vehicle from them. What is not entertaining is driving 140 miles one-way only to teach them the difference between Nerf Bars and Running Boards! And then having the Sale’s Manager try to tell me why I want Nerf Bars instead of the agreed upon installed Running Boards. However I take comfort in the fact that I burned up some oil that some European somewhere will insist belongs to him because he was born on this planet.

In addition we also hired a Cab to the Mall so my wife could do a bit of Christmas shopping, while we waited the two and half-hours for the car dealership to install the wrong freaking accessories! While there I impressed my wife by speaking to someone, two people actually (I was on a roll). I said hello to Santa Claus and I also said <big><big> NO </big></big> to an Arab cosmetics Salesman with such vigor it caused a few heads to turn and the couple in front of me to jump. I found that to entertain as well. Have a cheery, merry, bright and pleasant Holiday Season.

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Stenographers?

Jessica_Alba.gif

Dibs!!!

Hi, Lar! This would be way cooler if we found that the reason she was headed to the surface was because her legs were in the jaws of a great white shark and it was pushing her up to it. =) </font>

Stenographers?

Jessica_Alba.gif

Dibs!!!

Hi, Lar! This would be way cooler if we found that the reason she was headed to the surface was because her legs were in the jaws of a great white shark and it was pushing her up to it. =) </font>

Stenographers?

Jessica_Alba.gif

Dibs!!!

Originally posted by Abbott:

I found someone to hate. Yes I know that will please some of you. Car Salesman! Gawd I hate them. They NEVER, EVER, NE'ER say what's on their mind, never worry about a truthful answer and think they are as slick as snot on a new tie. <snip>

Abbott, you have reminded me of a testdrive I took in a brand new 1990 Turbo Plymouth Laser turbo (actually purchased by someone else, but they hadn't picked it up yet). The terrified Salesman was in the passenger seat, my 300lb 6' - 1" college room-mate shoe-horned into the back seat and we were flying down a hilly back road when I turned to the salesman and asked if the car had anti-lock brakes.

"Yyyesss, er noo!!!Four wheel disk!! Four Wheel Disk!!!!"

The poor bastard looked like he was going to piss himself.

Looking back on what I prick I used to be to car salesmen I tend to have a bit more pity on those poor bastards. Well, the honest ones anyways...

I found someone to hate. Yes I know that will please some of you. Car Salesman! Gawd I hate them. They NEVER, EVER, NE'ER say what's on their mind, never worry about a truthful answer and think they are as slick as snot on a new tie. <snip>

Abbott, you have reminded me of a testdrive I took in a brand new 1990 Turbo Plymouth Laser turbo (actually purchased by someone else, but they hadn't picked it up yet). The terrified Salesman was in the passenger seat, my 300lb 6' - 1" college room-mate shoe-horned into the back seat and we were flying down a hilly back road when I turned to the salesman and asked if the car had anti-lock brakes.

Looking back on what I prick I used to be to car salesmen I tend to have a bit more pity on those poor bastards. Well, the honest ones anyways...

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=peng+challenge+thread+joe+shaw&btnG=Search

BFD Joe - the first Web search for "Peng Challenge Thread Joe Shaw" yields a hit with "Justicar" spelled wrong. :D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Joe Shaw Member Member # 258, - posted. November 20, 2006 06:41 AM ... Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread ...

</font>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=peng+challenge+thread+joe+shaw&btnG=Search

BFD Joe - the first Web search for "Peng Challenge Thread Joe Shaw" yields a hit with "Justicar" spelled wrong. :D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Joe Shaw Member Member # 258, - posted. November 20, 2006 06:41 AM ... Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread ...

</font>

</font>