Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

So, Dorosh as long as you're down there, and don't have to kneel, why don't you pleasure me?

On second thought, you have the skills of seamstress, heart of a hamster, and passion of a sloth. Just hem my skirt while your looking eye-level at it instead. That would be the most pleasure you could could give me.

[ December 13, 2006, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Kitty ]

So, Dorosh as long as you're down there, and don't have to kneel, why don't you pleasure me?

On second thought, you have the skills of seamstress, heart of a hamster, and passion of a sloth. Just hem my skirt while your looking eye-level at it instead. That would be the most pleasure you could could give me.

WWWWwww. I was just trying to attack this 37mm clown and now you made it look like I was attacking you! =( Anyway, 37mm Who the hell are you and why should i care? *spits again*

Mace, an excellent idea for the movie. Except maybe there's a great white on her legs and a huge flying dragon also has her hands in it's talons, THEN the speedboat and decapitation. =)

Who am I?

Who am I?

Just someone once described by 'Cesspool monthly' as “One of the brightest ever prospects dredged up from the forums” and “quite simply the best thing that ever came from an Oddstralian thread”... I'm also only THE Leading light of the House of JD Morse , the Finest Former Squire of Boo Radley , STAR of the fifth (and best) Podcast, Chairman of OPUS DEI , Former Panel Member of FISA , Peng blessed Messiah of this forsaken thread, universally proclaimed Village idjut Maximus and creator of some of the greatest AAR the 'Pool has ever seen (including this one )...

Who am I?

... You can call me the Popgun

WWWWwww. I was just trying to attack this 37mm clown and now you made it look like I was attacking you! =( Anyway, 37mm Who the hell are you and why should i care? *spits again*

Mace, an excellent idea for the movie. Except maybe there's a great white on her legs and a huge flying dragon also has her hands in it's talons, THEN the speedboat and decapitation. =)

Who am I?

Who am I?

Just someone once described by 'Cesspool monthly' as “One of the brightest ever prospects dredged up from the forums” and “quite simply the best thing that ever came from an Oddstralian thread”... I'm also only THE Leading light of the House of JD Morse , the Finest Former Squire of Boo Radley , STAR of the fifth (and best) Podcast, Chairman of OPUS DEI , Former Panel Member of FISA , Peng blessed Messiah of this forsaken thread, universally proclaimed Village idjut Maximus and creator of some of the greatest AAR the 'Pool has ever seen (including this one )...

Who am I?

Who am I?

Who am I?

Who am I?