Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Originally posted by Kitty:

when dropping names try to make them worth something.

By Eck Lass, one of the names I 'dropped' was that of Peng ... right here in the Peng Challenge Thread... oh right, yeah, I see your point

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By Eck Lass, one of the names I 'dropped' was that of Peng ... right here in the Peng Challenge Thread... oh right, yeah, I see your point

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

By Eck Lass, one of the names I 'dropped' was that of Peng ... right here in the Peng Challenge Thread... oh right, yeah, I see your point </font>

By Eck Lass, one of the names I 'dropped' was that of Peng ... right here in the Peng Challenge Thread... oh right, yeah, I see your point </font>

Originally posted by bauhaus:

He got that name because that's about how long he lasts around a good looking woman.

Considering that most Cesspoolers are shunned by animal* society, the fact that I hang out with good looking women could be seen as something to boast about... even taking into account the 'downstairs issues'

* I believe it's worse for the Oddstralians, even the vegetables shun those feckers

He got that name because that's about how long he lasts around a good looking woman.

Considering that most Cesspoolers are shunned by animal* society, the fact that I hang out with good looking women could be seen as something to boast about... even taking into account the 'downstairs issues'

* I believe it's worse for the Oddstralians, even the vegetables shun those feckers

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Stenographers?

Jessica_Alba.gif

Dibs!!!

Hi, Lar! This would be way cooler if we found that the reason she was headed to the surface was because her legs were in the jaws of a great white shark and it was pushing her up to it. =) </font>

Stenographers?

Jessica_Alba.gif

Dibs!!!

Hi, Lar! This would be way cooler if we found that the reason she was headed to the surface was because her legs were in the jaws of a great white shark and it was pushing her up to it. =) </font>

Stenographers?

Jessica_Alba.gif

Dibs!!!

Originally posted by Bugged:

Stenographers?

Jessica_Alba.gif

Dibs!!!