Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Originally posted by Lars:

Jessica_Alba.gif

If it makes you feel any better, it looks like she has the regulator in her mouth, but the air tank fell off.

*Looks harder at the picture* Hey, yeah. But FELL off or was YANKED off by a GIANT SQUID? So we can safely assume that she was first attacked by the shark which has her lower legs in it's mouth, then the dragon grapsed her hands in it's talons, and while the two great beasts forced her to the surface, a GIANT SQUID, nay, a COLOSSAL SQUID reached up from the depths with a tenticle and ripped her oxygen supply from her back!

Great picture! =)

squidgy.jpg

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica_Alba.gif

If it makes you feel any better, it looks like she has the regulator in her mouth, but the air tank fell off.

*Looks harder at the picture* Hey, yeah. But FELL off or was YANKED off by a GIANT SQUID? So we can safely assume that she was first attacked by the shark which has her lower legs in it's mouth, then the dragon grapsed her hands in it's talons, and while the two great beasts forced her to the surface, a GIANT SQUID, nay, a COLOSSAL SQUID reached up from the depths with a tenticle and ripped her oxygen supply from her back!

Great picture! =)

squidgy.jpg

Jessica_Alba.gif

Great picture! =)

squidgy.jpg

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Jessica_Alba.gif

Great picture! =)

squidgy.jpg </font>

Jessica_Alba.gif

Great picture! =)

squidgy.jpg </font>

Jessica_Alba.gif

Great picture! =)

squidgy.jpg </font>

Is that a Humboldt Squid? Because I think I'm going to have to insist on a real killer if we're offing Jessica, not some ten inch piece of bait.

Btw, be careful. They're moving in to your waters…

Great minds think alike Lars ... or, in our case, at times a LESSER mind (yours) stumbles across the truth seen immediately by a GREAT mind (mine).

Joe

Is that a Humboldt Squid? Because I think I'm going to have to insist on a real killer if we're offing Jessica, not some ten inch piece of bait.

Great minds think alike Lars ... or, in our case, at times a LESSER mind (yours) stumbles across the truth seen immediately by a GREAT mind (mine).

Joe

Joe

Typical pom-lover's imagination...

Let's think about THIS! =)

Her still living torso, headless from the speedboat, armless from the dragon, legless from the shark, somehow manages to creep up to the beach...the torso somehow still has a voice and it's screaming, "Help me! Kill me!" in alternating cries. Then the torso is descended upon by a Flock of Seagulls . . . YES, THE BAND! And they eat her alive! >=D

And then they are too heavy to fly away and they are attacked by a giant half-robot/half oyster that emerges screaming from the surf.

Her still living torso, headless from the speedboat, armless from the dragon, legless from the shark, somehow manages to creep up to the beach...the torso somehow still has a voice and it's screaming, "Help me! Kill me!" in alternating cries. Then the torso is descended upon by a Flock of Seagulls . . . YES, THE BAND! And they eat her alive! >=D

And then they are too heavy to fly away and they are attacked by a giant half-robot/half oyster that emerges screaming from the surf.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Quick minds don't stop off for calimari.

Start the next thread, fish breath.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Start the next thread, fish breath. </font>