Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Stenographers ... around bauhaus ... are you MAD?

Big Larry of Big Larry's House O'Giggles, Girls and Stenography would never send another our way after that.

Joe

Edit: That being said, it WOULD explain the SINGLE LUCKIEST TURN IN CM HISTORY that he perpetrated against me in CMBB.

Oh, fine!

Have bauhaus kept in chains throughout the proceedings then. Have him bound, gagged, blindfolded and then gagged some more, but I request a FORMAL (Black tie optional) inquest into this matter!

I call upon the office of the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread!

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stenographers ... around bauhaus ... are you MAD?

Big Larry of Big Larry's House O'Giggles, Girls and Stenography would never send another our way after that.

Joe

Edit: That being said, it WOULD explain the SINGLE LUCKIEST TURN IN CM HISTORY that he perpetrated against me in CMBB.

Oh, fine!

Have bauhaus kept in chains throughout the proceedings then. Have him bound, gagged, blindfolded and then gagged some more, but I request a FORMAL (Black tie optional) inquest into this matter!

I call upon the office of the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread!

Originally posted by Lars:

Stenographers?

Jessica_Alba.gif

Dibs!!!

Oh I'm sorry, she was booked already and besides she'd have a problem taking notes seeing as how she's like UNDERWATER and where would she put the stenograher's pad?

Luckily YOUR Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread has spared NO expense and found a suitable replacement ...

Rose_Muraski_300x414.JPG

Joe

Stenographers?

Jessica_Alba.gif

Dibs!!!

Oh I'm sorry, she was booked already and besides she'd have a problem taking notes seeing as how she's like UNDERWATER and where would she put the stenograher's pad?

Luckily YOUR Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread has spared NO expense and found a suitable replacement ...

Rose_Muraski_300x414.JPG

Joe

Stenographers?

Jessica_Alba.gif

Dibs!!!

Rose_Muraski_300x414.JPG

Joe

Trial's off.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, fox pee-boy. That is up to the Justicar For Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Oh, and Joe? It's really swell, you giving work to your high school sweetheart and all, but could you perhaps give some thought as to how you plan on punishing the miscreant, bauhaus when, er... IF he is found GUILTY! GUILTY!! GUILTY!!!

Trial's off.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, fox pee-boy. That is up to the Justicar For Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Oh, and Joe? It's really swell, you giving work to your high school sweetheart and all, but could you perhaps give some thought as to how you plan on punishing the miscreant, bauhaus when, er... IF he is found GUILTY! GUILTY!! GUILTY!!!

Trial's off.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Trial's off.

Oh, and Joe? It's really swell, you giving work to your high school sweetheart and all, but could you perhaps give some thought as to how you plan on punishing the miscreant, bauhaus when, er... IF he is found GUILTY! GUILTY!! GUILTY!!! </font>

Trial's off.

Oh, and Joe? It's really swell, you giving work to your high school sweetheart and all, but could you perhaps give some thought as to how you plan on punishing the miscreant, bauhaus when, er... IF he is found GUILTY! GUILTY!! GUILTY!!! </font>

Trial's off.

We just don't have the time right now to conduct a full scale trial ...

Joe

Ahh,,, I see. Not enough time to pursue truth, justice and the American way, is that it?

Much too busy to see that right is done and the injured party (Which would be ME!) is given satisfation and the guilty party (Which would be bauhaus the swine!) is suitably punished.

So, is Justicar just an honorary title, like what might have been given to the likes of Foster Brooks from some cow town college when he showed up to do 15 minutes at some 2-bit function?

Or is the office of the Justicariate For Life of the Peng Challenge Thread for sale?

For if that is the case, I have some pocket change on me I'll gladly toss your way, SIRRAH!

Joe

Ahh,,, I see. Not enough time to pursue truth, justice and the American way, is that it?

Much too busy to see that right is done and the injured party (Which would be ME!) is given satisfation and the guilty party (Which would be bauhaus the swine!) is suitably punished.

So, is Justicar just an honorary title, like what might have been given to the likes of Foster Brooks from some cow town college when he showed up to do 15 minutes at some 2-bit function?

Or is the office of the Justicariate For Life of the Peng Challenge Thread for sale?

For if that is the case, I have some pocket change on me I'll gladly toss your way, SIRRAH!

Joe

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I'm confused about the conditions of the recording...you say that we call the voice mail, but then you specify times. Landsakes, I don't want to run the risk of getting YOU on the horn. Do the calls go straight to voice mail? And if so, why the moratorium on calling after your bedtime of 8:30pm?

You WOULD be confused ...

It's very simple, call the phone number but do it at the times shown, that way I'm not jolted out of a sound sleep only to see that it's YOU on the phone.

As to the voicemail, I've instructed my family NOT to pick up for strange (i.e. not identified or out of area code) numbers. This prevents my innocent and trusting family from being exposed to the likes of YOU. They will let it ring and THEN it will go to voice mail.

OR ... you could just send a wav file.

Joe

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I'm confused about the conditions of the recording...you say that we call the voice mail, but then you specify times. Landsakes, I don't want to run the risk of getting YOU on the horn. Do the calls go straight to voice mail? And if so, why the moratorium on calling after your bedtime of 8:30pm?

You WOULD be confused ...

It's very simple, call the phone number but do it at the times shown, that way I'm not jolted out of a sound sleep only to see that it's YOU on the phone.

As to the voicemail, I've instructed my family NOT to pick up for strange (i.e. not identified or out of area code) numbers. This prevents my innocent and trusting family from being exposed to the likes of YOU. They will let it ring and THEN it will go to voice mail.

OR ... you could just send a wav file.

Joe