Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I'm confused about the conditions of the recording...you say that we call the voice mail, but then you specify times. Landsakes, I don't want to run the risk of getting YOU on the horn. Do the calls go straight to voice mail? And if so, why the moratorium on calling after your bedtime of 8:30pm?

You WOULD be confused ...

It's very simple, call the phone number but do it at the times shown, that way I'm not jolted out of a sound sleep only to see that it's YOU on the phone.

As to the voicemail, I've instructed my family NOT to pick up for strange (i.e. not identified or out of area code) numbers. This prevents my innocent and trusting family from being exposed to the likes of YOU. They will let it ring and THEN it will go to voice mail.

OR ... you could just send a wav file.

Joe

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LoneSyrian:

Damn, that's funny dalem.

You, new idiot, don't encourage him. It's only by dint of near constant doses of reality concerning his failures as a human being that his fecking ego hasn't eaten nearby communities. </font>

You, new idiot, don't encourage him. It's only by dint of near constant doses of reality concerning his failures as a human being that his fecking ego hasn't eaten nearby communities. </font>

Originally posted by rune:

Seanachai

You two foot high festering pile of scum from the bottom of the cess pool. Have you forgotten you have been at my house and partaken of my scotch? Have you forgotten Berli laying down with Elvis the dog? No Bugged and No Good Cavscout, your alcohol is still safe. Have you forgotten that Mace had met Bugged and was disappointed she wasn't a sheep? Or how you were amazed my bathroom had running water, not having seen that in the wilds of the Land of many Lakes. You just can't find good gnomes anymore... drink more alcohol and put yourself in a alcoholic stupor, at least then you aren't so whining so much.

Mayhaps, if the mood of the holidays develops, or I take pity on you, I'll bend the scroll of NDA and show you a screenshot of a CMSF city at night. Between working, and working on CMSF and ToW, time to post has dropped dramatically. Amuse me Gnome! Put the holiday spirit in me.

Rune

Speaking of which, NG Cavscout and Bugged, when you going to get your alcohol? It's Berli's favorite holiday, and I don't want him drinking all your alcohol.

I thought you were going to hand deliver it during the CMx2 preview? If not, then contact me off line, I can give you a mailing address, or if you are traveling north anytime soon, we can arrange a face to face handoff of the blessed liquid.

Seanachai

You two foot high festering pile of scum from the bottom of the cess pool. Have you forgotten you have been at my house and partaken of my scotch? Have you forgotten Berli laying down with Elvis the dog? No Bugged and No Good Cavscout, your alcohol is still safe. Have you forgotten that Mace had met Bugged and was disappointed she wasn't a sheep? Or how you were amazed my bathroom had running water, not having seen that in the wilds of the Land of many Lakes. You just can't find good gnomes anymore... drink more alcohol and put yourself in a alcoholic stupor, at least then you aren't so whining so much.

Mayhaps, if the mood of the holidays develops, or I take pity on you, I'll bend the scroll of NDA and show you a screenshot of a CMSF city at night. Between working, and working on CMSF and ToW, time to post has dropped dramatically. Amuse me Gnome! Put the holiday spirit in me.

Rune

Speaking of which, NG Cavscout and Bugged, when you going to get your alcohol? It's Berli's favorite holiday, and I don't want him drinking all your alcohol.

I thought you were going to hand deliver it during the CMx2 preview? If not, then contact me off line, I can give you a mailing address, or if you are traveling north anytime soon, we can arrange a face to face handoff of the blessed liquid.

Seanachai

Rune

So, we just closed on our house, and work has been keeping me very busy, but I manage to stick my nose in here now and again, and I am glad to see that the mindless chatter is progressing apace, much as expected.

sigh....

I have to make more of an effort to participate in the MBT...

But I am contemplating converting my basement into a wargaming refuge, Advanced Squad Leader, Advanced Third Reich, The Third World War, mmmmm cardboard counter goodness....

Seanachai, Happy Yule you glorious little Gnome.

So, we just closed on our house, and work has been keeping me very busy, but I manage to stick my nose in here now and again, and I am glad to see that the mindless chatter is progressing apace, much as expected.

sigh....

But I am contemplating converting my basement into a wargaming refuge, Advanced Squad Leader, Advanced Third Reich, The Third World War, mmmmm cardboard counter goodness....

sigh....

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You clearly hacked into my decision making process.

"Play with bright shiny object?

Not play with bright shiny object?

Play with bright shiny object?

...."?

...."?

...."?

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

...Speaking of which, NG Cavscout and Bugged, when you going to get your alcohol?...

You tell me. Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't arrived yet. </font>

...Speaking of which, NG Cavscout and Bugged, when you going to get your alcohol?...

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Have bauhaus kept in chains throughout the proceedings then. Have him bound, gagged, blindfolded and then gagged some more, but I request a FORMAL (Black tie optional) inquest into this matter!

Sounds like fun! Can we have a sing-song too?

Have bauhaus kept in chains throughout the proceedings then. Have him bound, gagged, blindfolded and then gagged some more, but I request a FORMAL (Black tie optional) inquest into this matter!

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Sounds like fun! Can we have a sing-song too? </font>