Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... THE RULES

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... THE RULES

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

Originally posted by Abbott:

That was "When Peng got bombed at Pearl Harbor" However this ’39 Ford is pearl white and that’s related so nobody bitch!

*car image deleted because this isn't friggin' Hot Rod magazine*

Abbott, I may just have to hunt you down and kill you to put you out of our misery! I feel like nominating you for a trip to Coventry. Please, do us all a favor and just go away.

That was "When Peng got bombed at Pearl Harbor" However this ’39 Ford is pearl white and that’s related so nobody bitch!

Abbott, I may just have to hunt you down and kill you to put you out of our misery! I feel like nominating you for a trip to Coventry. Please, do us all a favor and just go away.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Abbott, I may just have to hunt you down and kill you to put you out of our misery! I feel like nominating you for a trip to Coventry. Please, do us all a favor and just go away. </font>

Abbott, I may just have to hunt you down and kill you to put you out of our misery! I feel like nominating you for a trip to Coventry. Please, do us all a favor and just go away. </font>