The Peng Challenge Thread ... Now "Other Recognized" FREE

Joe Shaw

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seanachai isn't allowed near a computer because of his delicate constitution.

Seanachai is acting like a kind of poof, and not even the cool butch Queer Eye For The Straight Guy kind like SturmSebber, rather like a shrill Will & Grace kind of flouncing queen type.

Maybe Angelina Jolie and Tim Robbins will start wearing pale lavender ribbons for Seanachai's health... It can become a hollywood liberal cause celebre..

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I thought Tim Robbins was Sean Penn

Now remember NG Cavscout, our goal is to have an entire thread in which we do NOT acknowledge the Others Recognized save with a hearty SOD OFF!

While your post did not technically violate that recommendation, it came perilously close.

The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread has it's eye on you lad! I say EYE in the singular since I'll be in Des Moines for a few days and that layabout, bone idle neer-do-well Boo Radley will be in temporary charge of policing the thread and his right eye has that annoying habit of drifting off to one side ... I know, I know, but you go to Des Moines with the tools you have, not the tools you wish you had.

Boo Radley I charge you with ensuring that this lot stays in line and that the recommendation of treatment for the Others Recognized is monitored.

Yes, yes, you can take the bullet out of your pocket.

Joe

I spent yesterday putting our new patrol rifles in our squad cars. We have Rock River Arms elite CAR A4's with chromed barrels and bolts. We have Eotech 512 sights with A.R.M.S. back up iron sights. We have Surefire weapon lights and Northeast Tactical single point slings. We have Spectergear chest carriers for 3 magazines filled with Hornady TAP 60 grain rounds, and another in the magazine well. We use BDS tactical single capacity buttstock magazine pouches to carry a magazine with M855 penetrators for shooting at cars. Each 30 round magazine is loaded with 28 rounds for reliability. Each magazine has its GI follower removed and replaced with anti-tilt followers to minimize failure to feed malfunctions.

I have re-staked all the carrier keys with the pocket MOACKS to ensure reliability and function. All the rifles were zeroed at 50 yards, and all our officer have finally qualified with them, so we are ready to go.

They pretty much look like this, but our flashlights are mounted underneath so they will fit in the car mounts.

gov07.gif

I love my job.

Yep, and I bought a 1943 production Moisin Nagant to take a deer with, it will be my first season deer hunting, and I am looking forward to it now that I seem to of solved the rust problem in my barrel.

I almost forgot, on the patrol rifles, I also put a defender D-ring around all the extractor springs to minimize failure to extract malfunctions.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

In this case, and considering the current infestation of Others Recognized, I've authorized him to take it OUT of his pocket.

You realize, of course, that this means it will eventually find it's way up his nose. Have you notified emergency services for the extraction?

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I spent yesterday putting our new patrol rifles in our squad cars. We have Rock River Arms elite CAR A4's with chromed barrels and bolts. We have Eotech 512 sights with A.R.M.S. back up iron sights. We have Surefire weapon lights and Northeast Tactical single point slings. We have Spectergear chest carriers for 3 magazines filled with Hornady TAP 60 grain rounds, and another in the magazine well. We use BDS tactical single capacity buttstock magazine pouches to carry a magazine with M855 penetrators for shooting at cars. Each 30 round magazine is loaded with 28 rounds for reliability. Each magazine has its GI follower removed and replaced with anti-tilt followers to minimize failure to feed malfunctions.

I have re-staked all the carrier keys with the pocket MOACKS to ensure reliability and function. All the rifles were zeroed at 50 yards, and all our officer have finally qualified with them, so we are ready to go.

They pretty much look like this, but our flashlights are mounted underneath so they will fit in the car mounts.

gov07.gif

I love my job.

But you've forgotten the policeman's most effective weapon.....the whistle.