The Peng Challenge Thread ... Now "Other Recognized" FREE

Joe Shaw

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe is the Justicar FOR LIFE of the Peng Challenge Thread.

But a life is such a fragile and fleeting thing, don't you agree? And wouldn't it be tragic if Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread Joe Shaw were to, say, fall off the seventh floor balcony of some friend's apartment (okay, so Joe will never have a friend, but let's pretend for a moment)? Wouldn't it, huh? Let's all think about that for a moment. Does anybody have a seventh floor apartment with a balcony on it?

Michael

I know that you lads have been asking yourselves the overriding question of the day ... what am I going to get my Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread on this, his birthday?

Will it be cash, you ask, surely that would be a good present? No ... for your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread understands that you need all your money for liquor bills and bail bondsmen.

Should it be a new game for him to amuse himself and take his mind off the awesome responsibilities of his duties as the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread. No, I have CMSF and what other game could compare to that?

Shall I hire a professional to "take out" the "Others Recognized"? No, while I'm sure that they would appreciate going out in public with a real human, that would be doing them them too much honor and would endanger the public.

I'll leave the final answer to your ingenuity.

Joe

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe is the Justicar FOR LIFE of the Peng Challenge Thread.

But a life is such a fragile and fleeting thing, don't you agree? And wouldn't it be tragic if Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread Joe Shaw were to, say, fall off the seventh floor balcony of some friend's apartment (okay, so Joe will never have a friend, but let's pretend for a moment)? Wouldn't it, huh? Let's all think about that for a moment. Does anybody have a seventh floor apartment with a balcony on it?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by CommC:

I had to re-establish my user name a month ago, but I have been viewing these forums for years.

I thought the Peng Challenge thread was just as stupid 7 years ago as it is now.

Isn't there a general topics forum this thread could be transferred to? That way it wouldn't clutter the folders dedicated to discussion of CMSF.

#1 ..So?

#2 And you posted in this thread?

#3 It's confined to one thread ..until it gets close to the magic number.

Regards,

Gunz

P.S. If these guys don't put a smile on your face ..then your taking it ALL way too serious .. ;)

Originally posted by GunzAbeam:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CommC:

I had to re-establish my user name a month ago, but I have been viewing these forums for years.

I thought the Peng Challenge thread was just as stupid 7 years ago as it is now.

Isn't there a general topics forum this thread could be transferred to? That way it wouldn't clutter the folders dedicated to discussion of CMSF.

#1 ..So?

#2 And you posted in this thread?

#3 It's confined to one thread ..until it gets close to the magic number.

Regards,

Gunz

P.S. If these guys don't put a smile on your face ..then your taking it ALL way too serious .. ;) </font>

Well Joey (like that name ..I'm an old Joey Heatherton fan) ..What on earth do I need to put my E-mail out there for? I'm not into multi-player anymore (except with my wife, solo just not as fun) ..and I'm not looking for any pen-pals. Plus it's more fun to just do a drive-by post now and then. Actually I'm not edjakated enuf to compete with the residents of this hearn thread. I'm content with just reading.

Regards,

Bunz

Originally posted by GunzAbeam:

Come on Abbott ..kwit acten like a redneck ..proper U.S. Amerikan would be "I no'ed it right off".

I like your motorhome. What color you gonna paint it when you get there?

Regards,

Bunzo

Here is some of the work that was done yesterday.

skin7.JPG

I plan to go with dark grey up to about top of wheel height, then go with an off white up to the roof line. The roof will be high gloss white with a microceramic additive which reflects heat. I also plan to use medium green and gloss black accent stripes. These stripes may be decals if I can find what I want, if not I will paint them on.

win.JPG

[ September 16, 2007, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GunzAbeam:

Come on Abbott ..kwit acten like a redneck ..proper U.S. Amerikan would be "I no'ed it right off".

I like your motorhome. What color you gonna paint it when you get there?

Regards,

Bunzo

Here is some of the work that was done yesterday.

skin7.JPG

I plan to go with dark grey up to about top of wheel height, then go with an off white up to the roof line. The roof will be high gloss white with a microceramic additive which reflects heat. I also plan to use medium green and gloss black accent stripes. These stripes may be decals if I can find what I want, if not I will paint them on.

win.JPG </font>

Pierre, the French fighter pilot and his girlfriend are out on a leisurely picnic enjoying fine Parisian cheeses and wines when caught up in the moment Pierre’s girlfriend murmurs,

“Kiss me Pierre.”

He pulls a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon out of the picnic basket and proceeds to pour it across her face then passionately kiss her.

“Pierre, what did you do that for?”

“I am Pierre the French fighter pilot and with red meat I like red wine.”

Stirred by the intimate turn the picnic is taking, she slips the top of her dress over her shoulders and says in a seductive tone,

“Kiss me lower Pierre.”

Pierre responds by pulling a moderately aged Pinot Griggio from the picnic basket and pours it across her supple breasts then licking and kissing them clean. Aroused now Pierre’s girlfriend asks once more

“Pierre, what did you do that for?”

“I am Pierre the French fighter pilot and with white meat I like white wine.”

Pierre’s girlfriend then removes the rest of her dress and stands before him and gestures none too subtlely at her womanly parts

“Kiss me lower Pierre!”

He responds by pulling a bottle of aged cognac from the basket, pouring it over her nether region and lighting it on fire. Horrified she puts the fire out and screams,

“Pierre, what did you do that for?!”

“I am Pierre the French fighter pilot and when I go down, I go down in flames!”