The Peng Challenge Thread ... Now "Other Recognized" FREE

Joe Shaw

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's coming to take you away to his love nest, Macie. If you don't sate his savage lusts in a way he finds to his pleasing, he may do something truly horrible to you, like sell you an insurance policy and then sadistically recite all the Peng Challenge Thread rules, sub-rules, exceptions and exceptions to the exceptions, with a full accounting of precedents and final rulings. Be prepared for the worst.

Michael

Deck done and stained, hot tub up, wired in and heating, playing with chemical goo to get the water chemistry right. And today is "Putting in a French Door Day".

Have you ever tried to get a 9' glass French door out of the second floor of a building on the side of a frickin' ravine? Literally loads of fun. Not the sort of thing you want to drop.

Today should be even better. Get to carry it up another hill. In the rain…

Originally posted by Lars:

Deck done and stained, hot tub up, wired in and heating, playing with chemical goo to get the water chemistry right. And today is "Putting in a French Door Day".

Have you ever tried to get a 9' glass French door out of the second floor of a building on the side of a frickin' ravine? Literally loads of fun. Not the sort of thing you want to drop.

Careful, that door sounds expensive! It sounds like your project went well.

Originally posted by Lars:

So, are you doing any of this work yourself or are you just standing there, getting in the way of the real workers, saying clever things like, "Boy... I bet that's heavy!" or,"Who's up for a frappacinno?" and stuff like that?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, are you doing any of this work yourself or are you just standing there, getting in the way of the real workers, saying clever things like, "Boy... I bet that's heavy!" or,"Who's up for a frappacinno?" and stuff like that?

I'll do anything but wire 240v and dig post holes. It's not that I can't do it, it's just that I don't want to.

Besides, somebody has to make the beer run while that's going on.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And no one ... not ONE of you, have seen fit to even say happy birthday to your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

If I weren't universally beloved I'd get my feelings hurt ... but I am so I'll chalk it up to the normal weekend inebriation.

Joe

Happy one day closer to death! As they say, you're not getting older, you're getting........actually, in your case Joe, you're getting older. Happy birthday!