The Peng Challenge Thread ... Now "Other Recognized" FREE

Joe Shaw

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am annoyed at the waste of time I've spent reading this buggy thread. I'll not pre-order another Peng challenge, and I will stamp my feet and start endless threads about how much I've been ripped off. There damn well better be a patch, and if it doesn't include improved content-posting AI, then I'm going to go tell mummy all about it, and then see if you bastards aren't sorry. I will not be purchasing further Peng modules until such a time as the 3 fecking Olde Ones personally guarantee that every minute I spend reading the MBT is pure, joy-filled bliss.

If someone would've told me the Cesspool was full of crap before I bought into it, then perhaps I wouldn't be bothered by the buggy nature of the content producers, but as things went down, I am terribly, and I mean terribly disappointed in the quality of said posts.

I will continue to bitch and bemoan until such a time as my petty demands are met. See if I don't.

Bastige Thread developers.

I am ALSO terribly, TERRIBLY disappointed lads.

I'd blame Boo Radley for his totally inadequate stewardship of the thread but I knew what we were getting when I appointed him to his position so I suppose I can't gripe too loudly.

But YOU LOT ... we had it working so well, "SOD OFF" was an accepted response to the intrusions of the "Others Recognized", we were finally starting to see some progress. If we couldn't actually claim that they were getting the message (they're a pretty dim lot after all) we could at least show our displeasure.

But NOOOOoooo ... due to the lax enforcement not only were they actually responded to BUT that idiot Abbott actually persuaded Lars to post photos of his stupid hot tub and deck ... of which only the LAST photo was of any interest!

It's a plot I tell you, a conspiracy to turn the glorious Peng Challenge Thread into a coffee klatch back fence gossip forum about "the kids" and "the cars" ... I won't have it and any right thinking CessPudlian won't have it either!

And that doesn't even get into the purity of our precious bodily fluids.

Joe

Originally posted by Leeo:

I am annoyed at the waste of time I've spent reading this buggy thread. I'll not pre-order another Peng challenge, and I will stamp my feet and start endless threads about how much I've been ripped off. There damn well better be a patch, and if it doesn't include improved content-posting AI, then I'm going to go tell mummy all about it, and then see if you bastards aren't sorry. I will not be purchasing further Peng modules until such a time as the 3 fecking Olde Ones personally guarantee that every minute I spend reading the MBT is pure, joy-filled bliss.

If someone would've told me the Cesspool was full of crap before I bought into it, then perhaps I wouldn't be bothered by the buggy nature of the content producers, but as things went down, I am terribly, and I mean terribly disappointed in the quality of said posts.

I will continue to bitch and bemoan until such a time as my petty demands are met. See if I don't.

STFU and send me a turn, you thumb sucking, soggy diapered, smudged mascara'd, pigeon chested, whiney boy, bum fluttering flutterbummer!!11!!11!11ONE11!

Or I'll grind your bones to make my bread.

See if I don't.

You have been warned.

Should've posted to the Demo Peng Challenge Thread I guess.

It's all the fault of the "Others Recognized" ... we had a nice little place here until THEY showed up.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I am a terrible, TERRIBLE bore.

Yes, Joe, we know, we know only too well.

...I suppose I can't gripe too loudly.
But you won't let that stop you, will you? You'll piss and moan and when that doesn't get you what you want, you'll lie down and shriek and bang your heels on the floor. See, Joe, we know all about you. Not that there's really all that much to know.

*yawn*

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I am a terrible, TERRIBLE bore.

Yes, Joe, we know, we know only too well.

...I suppose I can't gripe too loudly.
But you won't let that stop you, will you? You'll piss and moan and when that doesn't get you what you want, you'll lie down and shriek and bang your heels on the floor. See, Joe, we know all about you. Not that there's really all that much to know.

*yawn*

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

STFU and send me a turn, you thumb sucking, soggy diapered, smudged mascara'd, pigeon chested, whiney boy, bum fluttering flutterbummer!!11!!11!11ONE11!

See if I don't.

You have been warned.

You puling little puke, haven't you had enough ass-thrashing lately? Are you so eager for more pixelated sucking chest wounds inflicted upon the vast majority of your ill-lead forces, Mr. Thank-you-sir-may-I-have-another?.

Piss off, dry up, and blow away. I'll send you a turn when I can be bothered to sober-up long enough to continuosly click "go" on my way to another preordained pulverizin' perpetrated primarily and precisely upon your measley self, Mr. Poo Badly.

Joe you fecking moron anyone who ever considered this group of misfits to be a community of any sorts has to be an idiot. Got that Joe Bob a fecking moron! The next time you go to Des Moines and the plane does not crash you should stay there. Your dotage and this Just-a-Carrot thing have gone to what little is left of your head. Next time I will ask the orderlies to put the carrots in the blender for you so you may eat them through a straw and never mind looking for your teeth. Obviously we would rather look at pictures of Lars remodel then read your boorish posts. Now..

sodoff.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

See if I don't.

You have been warned.

You puling little puke, haven't you had enough ass-thrashing lately? Are you so eager for more pixelated sucking chest wounds inflicted upon the vast majority of your ill-lead forces, Mr. Thank-you-sir-may-I-have-another?.

Piss off, dry up, and blow away. I'll send you a turn when I can be bothered to sober-up long enough to continuosly click "go" on my way to another preordained pulverizin' perpetrated primarily and precisely upon your measley self, Mr. Poo Badly. </font>

But NOOOOoooo ... due to the lax enforcement not only were they actually responded to BUT that idiot Abbott actually persuaded Lars to post photos of his stupid hot tub and deck ... of which only the LAST photo was of any interest!

What, you didn't like the glimpse of the canoe in the first one?

click

Well said ... or at least posted ... Leeo. While you and I have had our differences in the past (you're an idiot and I'm not, for one example) in this case you're right on the money ... $6.74 to be exact.

It is only through CONSTANT vigilance that the scourge of the "Others Recognized" can be ameiliao ... amilleor ... eleminated and the purity of our precious bodily fluids maintained.

SOD OFF is the ONLY language they understand.

Joe

Originally posted by Lars:

What, you didn't like the glimpse of the canoe in the first one? </font>

You wanna chat over the fence with someone ... try Wilson ...

home-imp.jpg

Joe

Ok, I gotta admit that posting a picture of Wilson is cool. As you may have guessed Tim the Tool Man Taylor was ok by me and he was pretty funny other then the fact that he was almost as pussy whipped as Seanachai . However he did have a nice Nomad and thats got to count for sumfink. Welcome home Joe I'm glad you had a safe trip. By the way I have an Uncle Joe who is retired from the Postal Service, you should see his collection of vintage M-16's.

Well said ... or at least posted ... Leeo. While you and I have had our differences in the past (you're an idiot and I'm not, for one example) in this case you're right on the money ... $6.74 to be exact.

It is only through CONSTANT vigilance that the scourge of the "Others Recognized" can be ameiliao ... amilleor ... eleminated and the purity of our precious bodily fluids maintained.

Joe

WDNSOBIG.gif

Joe

WDNSOBIG.gif </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

I'm back.

Now kindly keep the noise down while I sleep.

Please choose from one of the list below:

You were away ?

Which ditch did you stumble from ?

Police got tired of you rattling your tin cup on the bars I assume.

A hangover at your age is life threatening. Here, have another beer, or two...

Noba.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

Joe

WDNSOBIG.gif </font>