The Peng Challenge Thread ... Now "Other Recognized" FREE

Joe Shaw

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Let's set up a betting pool on who will be the first to piss in Lars' new hot tub!

Michael

I'm guessing it was one of the workmen who installed it. Either that or one of the delivery guys.

Who knows, if they knew if was for Lars it might have been pre-pissed in the factory.

I think we should all chip in and send Seanachai or dalem as many "Fizzies" as we can get our hands on (They still make that crap, don't they?), so they can dump them in the tub just to see what happens. Grape would be my choice.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

I was going to wait and let someone else post this…the news Fans has been waiting for… Dale Earnhardt Jr. has made some changes, a new number and sponsors. AMP Mountain Dew and The National Guard GO #88!

"True fans" will now have to replace their oh-so-yesterday memorabilia. The retailers will be happy.

There's a car in Calgary (a Monte Carlo, I believe) that's painted red with a black number 8 on either side. Guess the owner has to update his car now.

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

I was going to wait and let someone else post this…the news Fans has been waiting for… Dale Earnhardt Jr. has made some changes, a new number and sponsors. AMP Mountain Dew and The National Guard GO #88!

"True fans" will now have to replace their oh-so-yesterday memorabilia. The retailers will be happy.

There's a car in Calgary (a Monte Carlo, I believe) that's painted red with a black number 8 on either side. Guess the owner has to update his car now. </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

Yarrrrrr WooHoooooo!!!!!!!

GO THE MOZZIES!!!!

Yes thats right my footy team won the Grand Final so if I owe youi a turn it will likely be delayed, just got home and I am due back at the pub in about 9 hours

<Must sleep.

Carn the BURR BOYS!!!!!

Back from the pub in 9? By your typing it looks like you've already been!

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

GO THE MOZZIES!!!!

Yes thats right my footy team won the Grand Final so if I owe youi a turn it will likely be delayed, just got home and I am due back at the pub in about 9 hours

<Must sleep.

Carn the BURR BOYS!!!!!

Back from the pub in 9? By your typing it looks like you've already been! </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

GO THE MOZZIES!!!!

<Must sleep.

Carn the BURR BOYS!!!!!

Back from the pub in 9? By your typing it looks like you've already been! </font>