The Peng Challenge Thread ... Now "Other Recognized" FREE

Joe Shaw

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CommC:

Can't the forum moderators shut these kinds of threads down? Please.

Well Mister CommC me shove my index finger up my left nostril while simultaneously ramming my thumb up my backside, that is certainly a good question. Why that question ranks right up there with the great philosophical questions of the past two millenniums. I can just see your face pasted up there next to Immanuel Kant, Heidegger, David Hume, Wilhelm Freidrich Hegel, Wittgenstein, Schlegel, Nietzsche, Socrates, John Stuart Mill, Plato, Aristotle, Hobbes, Rene Descartes, Socrates...

No, that's wrong. Mistook you for someone else. You, I imagine are the ****e stain that someone mistook for an ink blot. Feel free to sod off

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

db_sod-off-cover.jpg

Joe

Erm... an out of focus shot of a lawn sprinkler?

Aren't you really kinda reaching for "sod" references?

Joe? JOE?

ARE YOU IN THERE, JOE???

BLINK TWICE IF YOU CAN HEAR ME! </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

db_sod-off-cover.jpg

Joe

Erm... an out of focus shot of a lawn sprinkler?

Aren't you really kinda reaching for "sod" references?

Joe? JOE?

ARE YOU IN THERE, JOE???

BLINK TWICE IF YOU CAN HEAR ME! </font>

Joe after we have come so far and done so little with so much, we are no longer Buds. I guess your just an enema now! And to think I used to look up to you as Justicar of The Peng Thread and all kind of being like a Siezure of the Roman Empire. Oah guess all I have to look up to in this thread now is Seanachai and tumor of the other Olde Ones . Joe I hope you choke.

I had to re-establish my user name a month ago, but I have been viewing these forums for years.

I thought the Peng Challenge thread was just as stupid 7 years ago as it is now.

Isn't there a general topics forum this thread could be transferred to? That way it wouldn't clutter the folders dedicated to discussion of CMSF.

Originally posted by CommC:

I had to re-establish my user name a month ago, but I have been viewing these forums for years.

I thought the Peng Challenge thread was just as stupid 7 years ago as it is now.

Isn't there a general topics forum this thread could be transferred to? That way it wouldn't clutter the folders dedicated to discussion of CMSF.

No, but thank you for your interest in the Peng Challenge Thread and be assured that without an email address in your profile we will no longer respond to you as specified in the Official Rules of the CessPool as indicated in the first post of this thread.

Make it a great day.

Joe

Did you make him watch "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" first? After that I'd find "Plan 9 from Outer Space" riveting entertainment.

Joe, Joe, Joe, you just don't know how to properly watch "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow". Press pause on Angelia Jolie... it may require some practice as she's almost not in the movie

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Did you make him watch "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" first? After that I'd find "Plan 9 from Outer Space" riveting entertainment.

Joe, Joe, Joe, you just don't know how to properly watch "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow". Press pause on Angelia Jolie... it may require some practice as she's almost not in the movie </font>

Seanachai sez

I am Milius Gloriosis

I am conqueror of thousands...

So far, Dalem has showed me the beginning of 'Flash Gordon', and I am not yet convinced that it is superior in any way to 'Flesh Gordon'.

For one thing, the acting was better in 'Flesh Gordon'. So far, I've mainly been treated to a very abbreviated score by Queen, and a curly-haired brunette whose most pronounced acting ability is to fling herself onto men when confronted with danger and make it look becoming.

Flash Gordon himself looks disturbingly like Starbuck from the original Battlestar Galactica series. Why is it that so many bad 80s Sci-Fi programs assumed that the hero of the future would look like a surfer?

The hero of the future will be Malcolm Reynolds.

In the future, the role of Dalem will be played by Jayne Cobb.

I can suspend disbelief ... but not ALL mental activity.

Come on, Joe, we're your friends. You can level with us, open up and own up to the truth. Now admit it, you've been flat-lining for the last four decades, ever since you got slipped that bad acid. Not a trace of mental activity in there at all. We could drop a pebble into your cranium and it would echo for a year. Now, doesn't that feel better?

Michael

Originally posted by dalem:

Seanachai sez

I am Milius Gloriosis

I am conqueror of thousands...

So far, Dalem has showed me the beginning of 'Flash Gordon', and I am not yet convinced that it is superior in any way to 'Flesh Gordon'.

For one thing, the acting was better in 'Flesh Gordon'. So far, I've mainly been treated to a very abbreviated score by Queen, and a curly-haired brunette whose most pronounced acting ability is to fling herself onto men when confronted with danger and make it look becoming.

Flash Gordon himself looks disturbingly like Starbuck from the original Battlestar Galactica series. Why is it that so many bad 80s Sci-Fi programs assumed that the hero of the future would look like a surfer?

The hero of the future will be Malcolm Reynolds.

In the future, the role of Dalem will be played by Jayne Cobb.

Aw heck. I thought you guys were watching the ORIGINAL Flash Gordon with Buster Crabb and all the rest of those guys. My estimate of you two just dropped ten points. That leaves you in a deficit of...let me see...one hundred and forty-two points.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I can suspend disbelief ... but not ALL mental activity.

Come on, Joe, we're your friends. You can level with us, open up and own up to the truth. Now admit it, you've been flat-lining for the last four decades, ever since you got slipped that bad acid. Not a trace of mental activity in there at all. We could drop a pebble into your cranium and it would echo for a year. Now, doesn't that feel better?

Michael </font>