The Peng Challenge Thread ... Now "Other Recognized" FREE

Joe Shaw

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I spent yesterday putting our new patrol rifles in our squad cars. We have Rock River Arms elite CAR A4's with chromed barrels and bolts. We have Eotech 512 sights with A.R.M.S. back up iron sights. We have Surefire weapon lights and Northeast Tactical single point slings. We have Spectergear chest carriers for 3 magazines filled with Hornady TAP 60 grain rounds, and another in the magazine well. We use BDS tactical single capacity buttstock magazine pouches to carry a magazine with M855 penetrators for shooting at cars. Each 30 round magazine is loaded with 28 rounds for reliability. Each magazine has its GI follower removed and replaced with anti-tilt followers to minimize failure to feed malfunctions.

I have re-staked all the carrier keys with the pocket MOACKS to ensure reliability and function. All the rifles were zeroed at 50 yards, and all our officer have finally qualified with them, so we are ready to go.

Gee. Now cops can miss at even greater range than they could before. I'm impressed.

Michael

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I spent yesterday putting our new patrol rifles in our squad cars. We have Rock River Arms elite CAR A4's with chromed barrels and bolts. We have Eotech 512 sights with A.R.M.S. back up iron sights. We have Surefire weapon lights and Northeast Tactical single point slings. We have Spectergear chest carriers for 3 magazines filled with Hornady TAP 60 grain rounds, and another in the magazine well. We use BDS tactical single capacity buttstock magazine pouches to carry a magazine with M855 penetrators for shooting at cars. Each 30 round magazine is loaded with 28 rounds for reliability. Each magazine has its GI follower removed and replaced with anti-tilt followers to minimize failure to feed malfunctions.

I have re-staked all the carrier keys with the pocket MOACKS to ensure reliability and function. All the rifles were zeroed at 50 yards, and all our officer have finally qualified with them, so we are ready to go.

They pretty much look like this, but our flashlights are mounted underneath so they will fit in the car mounts.

gov07.gif

I love my job.

Isn't that just a tad excessive for directing traffic?

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GunzAbeam:

"hey joe ..shot your ole lady down" and happynappy B-Day.

Edit to add http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JecyHi0YAw4

One of my favs

Jimi was the best.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GunzAbeam:

"hey joe ..shot your ole lady down" and happynappy B-Day.

Edit to add http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JecyHi0YAw4

One of my favs

Jimi was the best.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

They pretty much look like this, but our flashlights are mounted underneath so they will fit in the car mounts.

gov07.gif

I love my job.

Isn't that just a tad excessive for directing traffic? </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

Yeah its been a week since I got back from the bike trip, I reckon a week in Rome for the Eid holiday should be just the ticket....and this time I'll even take the good Lady Stuka along.

I bet your wife will enjoy that. How could a girl not like Rome. Are you of the Muslim faith?

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Yeah its been a week since I got back from the bike trip, I reckon a week in Rome for the Eid holiday should be just the ticket....and this time I'll even take the good Lady Stuka along.

I bet your wife will enjoy that. How could a girl not like Rome. Are you of the Muslim faith? </font>