Peng in the New Year, with a Bacchanalian Challenge to Party Like it's 1999!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

From now I on I will call you people with a French preposition. It will add some much needed class around here.

I hereby dub the, L'Idiot Du Village Stikkypixie.

Yep, seems to class the joint right up.

I just got back from Ohio, and boy are my legs tired. Because I ran away as fast as I could. Seriously, though. There are good times to be had in Ohio, provided you have never seen a female before.

In my absence (which most of you surely didn't notice [or just didn't care about {I'd be worried if you did}]) several things seemed to have happened. rleete: I'd fetch you your bucket (you'd be wise not to drink from it) but I seem to have acquired 2 bushels of apples. Also, I was "challenged" by some halfwit, who then promptly vanished back to the hems of his mother's dress. (terrible challenge [terrible name, too]I've blown more imposing challenges out of my nose) Weirdo. Enough said.

NG cavscout: All the best to ya. And whence ye return, I think you owe me a turn. I should have checked before posting, but I am not smart.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Having delusions of grandeur are we cher Empereur?

Thats Mon Empereur, you peasent scum! and no 'delusions' about it....richly deserved in fact....now, never speak to me directly again....and lower your gaze in my presence....your face offends me.

Wait a minute gang, let's not get premature on the celebrations here.

They are, after all, ADDING a second you know.

Here's the problem, are they adding to THIS year? If so then we all run a terrible risk of celebrating A SECOND EARLY! That's right, all the balloons and such could happen when it's not even the New Year!

And if they're adding the second to NEXT year, how do we know that they've actually added it? I mean THEY have to celebrate too and I can easily see how they could just choose to put it off. I mean they've got 12 months right? What if they forget and everyone just ASSUMES that they added it? Right again, we will all be celebrating NEXT year a second late!

Somebody dropped the ball on this one (no pun intended) and I think we need to put John Kettler on the case.

Joe

p.s. As is traditional here, I now present the Official Justicariate Holiday Greeting ...

Have a Rollicking Ragnarok!

Originally posted by MrPeng:

No turn from me until... yak, yak, yak

What the hell is wrong with you Peng? Are you just trying to pull your best impression of a mobile haemorrhoid by irritating the ass off me?

Look & listen ‘ere you ‘orrible little itchy scab not only have you had your challenge but a proper good rap as well and all you could do was stagger away with your usual hideous gait, hide behind the Justicar’s skirt (although he is pretty fetching in the old number I have to admit… do you wax those legs regularly Joe?) & make those bestial yips of terror that mock the rest of humanity.

And what did my ass ever do to you I ask?

What’s up? Bored with the whole ‘second fiddle to Seanachai’ lot life has bestowed upon you (you know the pair of you remind me of Baldric & Blackadder now that I think of it… first series obviously) ?

Bloody hell my fecking eye is pissing me off, I just want to scratch it or tear it out or sumfink… now where was I… taunt… taunt… taunt that was it.

Fine here you go… you are the weird revolting yellowish goo at the bottom of my beer glass, you’re the hair in me Sausage roll, you’re what some drunken wastrel has brought up outside my fecking door (I believe it's a congealed pool of barely digested chips & mayonnaise for the record), you’re the rotten weather that freezes the brass monkeys off me and you’re the pisswater Canadian ‘beer’ leftover from my overpriced ‘world beer gift set’ … in short you’re everything wrong with my ‘holidays’.

Now please, pretty, please with a cherry on top can I have the pleasure of grinding you into the dirt?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Here's the problem, are they adding to THIS year? If so then we all run a terrible risk of celebrating A SECOND EARLY!

Australians early?? After all the lighter fluid and after shave they drink, they'll be lucky if they can even stagger into 2006 at all.

:rolleyes:

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

After all the lighter fluid and after shave they drink, they'll be lucky if they can even stagger into 2006 at all

I don't know after that Canadian beer even ... sigh... even Castlemaine XXXX might be preferable