Peng in the New Year, with a Bacchanalian Challenge to Party Like it's 1999!

Originally posted by MrPeng:

(sniporuski)

Although if I win the difference in the game will forever be that tank that got taken out by two frightened and lonely troopers huddled in a little scrap of scattered trees, desperately throwing a grenade at a steel behemoth's tracks. Yeah, that was great.

Sounds like a cliffhanger!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

(sniporuski)

Although if I win the difference in the game will forever be that tank that got taken out by two frightened and lonely troopers huddled in a little scrap of scattered trees, desperately throwing a grenade at a steel behemoth's tracks. Yeah, that was great.

Sounds like a cliffhanger! </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

Any more of you narcoleptic curmudgeons want a game? Send me something, or tell me to send you something. (AK)

If you can keep the blood from your 20 sumthin bleedin’ heart from running all over the map, in a shooting war someone may actually get shot, I will send you a setup full of shooters and things that go BOOM. Nuthin gamey.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

... I blame Boo for...

Now, now, now you see this is what happens when you let too many Uropeans slip into the Pool… sometimes stickypixie it is the individual who must be held responsible for his/her/it’s actions & not some bloody ‘authority’… stoat is clearly a bleedin' idjit & there’s nowt Boo could do or have done to change that.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

... I blame Boo for...

Now, now, now you see this is what happens when you let too many Uropeans slip into the Pool… sometimes stickypixie it is the individual who must be held responsible for his/her/it’s actions & not some bloody ‘authority’… stoat is clearly a bleedin' idjit & there’s nowt Boo could do or have done to change that. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Yes but I have pure Asian blood running through my veins, you probably descended from the overactive loins from some frechman.

Again typical ‘it’s all about bloodlines’ Uropean finking… that kinda thing has gotten Uropeans into trouble before.

I don’t care whether you’ve Asian blood or not… you’ll always be a pointless, stinkin’ Belgian to me

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Yes but I have pure Asian blood running through my veins, you probably descended from the overactive loins from some frechman.

Again typical ‘it’s all about bloodlines’ Uropean finking… that kinda thing has gotten Uropeans into trouble before.

I don’t care whether you’ve Asian blood or not… you’ll always be a pointless, stinkin’ Belgian to me </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

Hey Stikkie!, what happened to the frog titles you were going to bestow?

Has the alzheimers kicked in so bad already?

Or are you pouting coz I pinched the best title already?

Le Emperuer D'Grande Armee Le Stuka

Nah I just figured that you lot weren't worth the trouble of typing two extra letters.

I blame you lot for a two day mission to An Diwaniyah ending up taking 9 days and involving a run to freaking Mosul. Do you realize that I saw ice forming on a pond in I freaking Raq? Do you realize that I smell like an old sweat sock, or worse, like Abbot!!!

I am going to bed now, and I don't even have the comfort that a genetically deficient Minnesoteannie like Seanachai does of being drunk before crashing with a sigh into his pile of old news papers that line his very own card board box in the alley behind the local gin mill. However 6 hours of sleep in the last 48 will soothe me to sleep like Dalem snuggling into a nice warm pan of Lutefisk.

ok, if I was more awake, that might be more funny.

Good night all.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Do you realize that I smell like an old sweat sock, or worse, like Abbot!!!

ok, if I was more awake, that might be more funny.

Good night all.

I will have a bath by Saturday you git.

Don't lose any sleep over it, you're never funny.

Good night and God bless from Merka.

Any more of you narcoleptic curmudgeons want a game? Send me something, or tell me to send you something. (AK)

Ugh, I have a setup all ready to go. I just logged in to grab your e-mail addy and noticed the (AK) in your post. The setup is from CMBB. Better luck next time youngin.

Originally posted by dalem:

Seanachai -

When you sober up gimme a call.

Seanachai,

When you sober up, send me a turn.

Oh, and while I'm at it, I'm very, very, very, very, very, very sorry that we who now inhabit the MBT (Smile when you say that.) are not worthy to lick the bootsoles of the giants that were, that we are but shades of the glory that was and that we are but petty men who scamper about the ankles of past titans, but know you this.

KNOW YOU THIS, YOU 'ORRID LITTLE MAN!

There's not a day goes by that each and every man jack in this benighted place doesn't think to himself, "That Seanachai... how I'd love to beat him in the face with my shoe!"

There. Doesn't that just bring a tear to your old, rheumy eye?

If not, I have some pepper spray that should do the trick.

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Ugh, I have a setup all ready to go. I just logged in to grab your e-mail addy and noticed the (AK) in your post. The setup is from CMBB. Better luck next time youngin. </font>

... assume that I am young

You are... both me & stickypixie are considerably older than you for we are knights (him barely of course... heck he's not even much of a student... spending time here in The Pool when he should be reading up on 'the trials & tribulations of that Robin Williams fellow when he was an alien... Mork or sumfink' or whatever else he does in his Media studies 'degree'... his Sister has chosen much more wisely for her choice of speciality, Biology, being a proper subject, is roight fit & proper) whilst... u iz not.

Time works strangely here... and brackets

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Ugh, I have a setup all ready to go. I just logged in to grab your e-mail addy and noticed the (AK) in your post. The setup is from CMBB. Better luck next time youngin. </font>