Peng in the New Year, with a Bacchanalian Challenge to Party Like it's 1999!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

blame that idiot rleete ... and blame Nidan1 while you're at it, just on general principles.

and blame them I shall!

I have a mind to issue a Blood Hamster challenge to the collective idiots rleete and Nidan1, winner (being me naturally) taking the right to force all manner of traditional Cesspool entry tasks upon Stoat.

I recall the heady days of yore, when two SSN's would face off in a multi game challenge (usually some bastardly creation of Meeks' with accompanying blow by blow accounts complete with venomous dialection, taunting 'in their general direction' and a scathing AAR .

When the amusement of the Kniiiiigetts was done, the dust settled, the blood dried and the carcass eaten by wolves.....maybe....just maybe, the SSN would be handed the 'bucket'.

As for the Blood Hamster, rleete and Nidan1 should consider themselves damned lucky that I don't own CMAK, haven't played CMBB in like 2 years and have forgotten everthing I ever learned about CMBO.

Damned lucky indeeeeed.

Originally posted by Lord of the High Elves (Persaniasm):

Stoat, by democratic decree, you have been nominated to join me in a game, so i challenge you stoat.

Ye Gods!!

You call that....that....that namby, pamby, kiss on the cheek and a cuddle, electronic piece of Man love tripe a Challenge???

oh no... oh no, no, no, no, no....

This will never do.

Queen of the Low Dwarves, you must question Stoat's parentage, heritage, dress sense, personal hygiene, education, sexual preference, physical deformaties, intelligence level and you must do it with hate, with vile intention and with clever, witty mangling of his name...

I can't believe I'm giving you this advice free of charge. Must be christmas or sumfink...

Now go away and try again.

Have I mentioned that Boo I’ll send you a setup so you can have your revenge for the last shellacing that I gave you with the entire friggin German output of Tigers and Panthers in ’45, and oh by the way, I’ll even give you a tank this time Radley is a walking posterboy for the crying need of mandatory retroactive family planning in this country?

Have I?

Originally posted by Lars:

Have I mentioned that Boo I’ll send you a setup so you can have your revenge for the last shellacing that I gave you with the entire friggin German output of Tigers and Panthers in ’45, and oh by the way, I’ll even give you a tank this time Radley is a walking posterboy for the crying need of mandatory retroactive family planning in this country?

Have I?

No ... but please continue.

Joe

Sword of the Shy Shelves ... I find you annoying ... not least because you're from some Goober Nation called Lancashire. Is that near Belgium or something?

AND you list your occupation as "Morrisons (Fresh department)" ... what the hell are we to make of that?

Finally, what the hell does "Persaniasm" mean ... you KNOW it's obscure when even Google has ZERO references. Or, and this is ALWAYS a good possibility with someone as dim as you ... did you perhaps MISSPELL your own name?

AND ... I know I said finally but I lied ... AND you made me waste five minutes of my time that I'll never get back trying to find it.

Oh boyo ... you're ALREADY on the wrong side of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread. Just watch your step lad, just watch it.

Joe

p.s. REALLY finally, it occurs me that we REALLY don't want this clown around here. I mean what if the unthinkable happened and he actually became a Knight ... I know, I know, but rleete ALREADY proposed a dim bulb for Serf JUST to annoy me.

But bear with me here, we'd have to actually remember and spell his NAME ... and just having to READ it is enough to bring up my lunch. I haven't seen anything THAT pompous since whatshisname ... Lord General MB or something? We need to find an excuse to send this one to Coventry ... or just have it killed.

[ December 27, 2005, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Lars:

Have I?

You got a tank? How the hell'd that happen?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

But bear with me here, we'd have to actually remember and spell his NAME ...

So? Declare a new rule. You're good at that. Anyone who sashays in here with more than three parts to his name, like Loaf on the Half Shell (Persnickity), may be given a brand new, MBT Super Secret 007 Coded name.

Something like... Yolanda.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Stop it, you were thinking that all along....

and I have the date/time stamps to prove it! let me post a screenshot or ten....

So it's now three hours later.... Where are the damned screen shots?

Did you pass out in your urine soaked bedclothes as you are wont to do on most evenings in that Marsupial paradise you call home?

[ December 28, 2005, 03:45 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Ah-HA!

Young Nidan1, I see your wounds are still fresh from your recent date/timestamp stoush with ye olde Joe.

I do not have any screenshots.....never did....but I have suceeded in flushing you out from the underbrush like the grouse you are....

Now, unfortunately, I must shoot you, and let my Retriever bring your corpse to me in its drooling jaws...

Originally posted byStuka:

...I don't own CMAK..

Farging pretender. Just how do you expect BFC to support your bandwidth-wasting posts if you don't buy their products? Considering that 99.9% (84.6% of all statistics are made up) of your posting is a waste, I'd say you need to order about a dozen copies to make it even.

stoat (fondler) was taken to serf simply because we need a new pissboy. That he gets O.F.J. foaming at the mouth is just icing on the cake. Not that I'd want to eat it, but maybe we can stick a candle in it and give it to Lars.

When I want CMAK, i'll beat it out of you, ok?

Until then, BFC will host my posts like the good fellas they are, as they know it is my erudite personality that gives small animal touchers like yourself the impetus to hang around and idolise me and in doing so, buy their products from time to time in order to give the impression that you actually belong here as god knows, you sure don't stay around because you have any skill at the game....

Now, unfortunately, I must shoot you, and let my Retriever bring your corpse to me in its jooling drawers...

Now, now Stuka me lad...just relax...calm down....and take your meds like a good boy. There, isn't that much better???

Your posts are reading more and more like a bad dream of Lewis Carrolls's.

alice03a.gif

Careful, lad....don't peek behind that curtain.

you sure don't stay around because you have any skill at the game....

And? Sheesh, next thing you'll be talking about win/loss records and playing without being gamey. Damn competitive type. Might as well be talking to a waffler.

Sherriff Joe! Get the brick! Stuka is a dirty ladder player!