Peng in the New Year, with a Bacchanalian Challenge to Party Like it's 1999!

The rules are as follows, you horrible, little twit.

We don't like you or your little dog, too.

We don't care about your opinions, even if you have any.

We will never, ever like you, but kiss up all you want.

Go away. Go far away. Let not the night find you where the day left you. Seek ye far horizons where we aren’t. And then keep going.

Still here? Damn. Very well, if you must post, try to show some wit and vinegar. Challenge someone. Operative word is ONE. Single one person out and construct a creative taunt to entice them to the field of battle. Anything less will be met with scorn, derision and more scorn. Don’t bother the Olde Ones or the Knights or even the squires, for that matter. Challenge either an SSN like yourself, or a serf.

Sound off like ya got a pair. NOT about your pair, because we really couldn’t care less.

The Ladies of the Pool are sacrosanct. Don't go there or you'll discover Coventry fast. Coventry you ask? It's our special way of dealing with those we really don't like.

Leave your personal hang-ups and prejudices at the door. We have no use for your mind numbing ignorance here.

If you do not have an E-mail address or a general location in your profile, you ain’t tall enough to ride this ride.

Now, if you understand and agree to all that’s been said here... SOD OFF!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Horrible rules, but then again they were created by a horrible person.

I guess you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas. My New Year wish for you is that Joe Shaw comes to visit and stays until August.

I thought the Constitution prohibited cruel and unusual punishment ... but then again things HAVE changed lately.

I can't think of a crime vile enough to warrant that sentence being passed down to me.

I thought the rules were quite splendid, compendious even ... although a few line breaks wouldn't have been out of place.

Joe

I guess you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas. My New Year wish for you is that Joe Shaw comes to visit and stays until August.

Nidan1, What is the difference between a dead dog on a road and a dead Telecommunicateroner on a road? Answer- The dog has swerve marks in front of it where the car tried to avoid it. While the telecomunicaterest has swerve marks towards him and reverse marks behind him.

What does a telecommuincaterer contribute to society anyway? Or Fecking New Yoik?

Seeing as it would annoy Old Foul Joe to no end, I propose stoat (the fondling part remains unspoken) as serf of the MBT (long may it wave) as per current regulations. I reserve first right of refusal, yadda, yadda.

Now, appleboy, be a good lad and fetch the bucket. Mind the leaks, or you may find you have more than your own fluids on your shoes.

Nidan1! You dolt, you left the door open again. Were you brought up in a barn? Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot. Hope the therapy is helping.

Well, anyway, it's your job to clean up what you have tracked in. Get rid of it quick, before it leaves a permanent stain.

Originally posted by Lord of the High Elves (Persaniasm):

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Nidan1, What is the difference between a dead dog on a road and a dead Telecommunicateroner on a road? Answer- The dog has swerve marks in front of it where the car tried to avoid it. While the telecomunicaterest has swerve marks towards him and reverse marks behind him.

What does a telecommuincaterer contribute to society anyway? Or Fecking New Yoik? </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

Seeing as it would annoy Old Foul Joe to no end, I propose stoat (the fondling part remains unspoken) as serf of the MBT (long may it wave) as per current regulations. I reserve first right of refusal, yadda, yadda.

Now, appleboy, be a good lad and fetch the bucket. Mind the leaks, or you may find you have more than your own fluids on your shoes.

No you see, this is the kind of thinking that does harm to the CessPool. Just to annoy me you'd make bloat a Serf! You sir, have NO regard for the traditions and sanctity of the MBT. To you it's nothing more than a plaything allowing you to vent your spleen ... and if ever I've seen a spleen in need of venting it's yours.

Nonetheless, I'M a bigger man than you and I abide by the traditions of the CessPool.

Be it hereby known to one and all that the SSN known as stoat is now a Serf of the CessPool and shall be abused and used by one and all at their whim until and unless such time arrives that he is taken to Squire by a properly constituted Knight of the CessPool.

As such he shall henceforth be known as stoat (spelt but not bolded). Sir rleete, being the sponsoring Knight, has first rights of refusal on this Serf should he ever be proposed for Squire.

Joe

p.s. Mind you I think no good will come of this but since nothing good has EVER come from rleete there's nothing new there either.

[ December 27, 2005, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

ALARM!!!! ALARM!!!! the imbecile barrier has breeched again....where are the fecking watch dogs when you need them? Are all Aussies asleep now? At least one of them should be made to stand guard against these intrusions.

Radley , I blame you and your sissified rules for this.

The gates of Lancashire would stay closed for you. Stick to New Yoik.

If I want my phone repairing i'll let you know (Or any other pointless tasks.)

Even Radley's Bored of you

Originally posted by rleete:

You dip****, Joe. Sorry, no need to repeat myself.

It was I that proposed the SSN stroke to serf. Fix or do somfink.

Please get it right Joe , I don't want to be dealing with this.....er thing....it's more up rleete's alley than mine.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

ALARM!!!! ALARM!!!! the imbecile barrier has breeched again....where are the fecking watch dogs when you need them? Are all Aussies asleep now? At least one of them should be made to stand guard against these intrusions.

The gates of Lancashire would stay closed for you. Stick to New Yoik.

If I want my phone repairing i'll let you know (Or any other pointless tasks.)

Even Radley's Bored of you </font>

There's nothing wrong with my rules, you gap-toothed swine herd! No, I take that back. In your dreams you wish you had the business skills of a swine herd!

At least I had the good sense to start a new incarnation of the beloved MBT (Which is rightfully eternal!), instead of just sitting there, like you, banjo in hand, practicing what could only be thought of by very slow marsupials as "witty repartee" with stickypixie.

Tell me, did you manage the walk from Appalachia to New York barefoot the entire way?

Is there anyone lowly enough for me to challenge (except that fecking Telesalesman )?

Can't get much lower than a stoat.

Let the abuse begin, Lord of the High Elves (Onanism).

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Be it hereby known to one and all that the SSN known as stoat is now a Serf of the CessPool

Jeez, how easy is it to get in these days?

Standards here are certainly slipping, are there Cesspool entry visas on shopping coupons or sumfink now?

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Be it hereby known to one and all that the SSN known as stoat is now a Serf of the CessPool

Jeez, how easy is it to get in these days?

Standards here are certainly slipping, are there Cesspool entry visas on shopping coupons or sumfink now? </font>