Things Peng and I have challenged about

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

No you idiot...the purpose of all of this is for you to stay around and challenge in here!!! not by emails, you twit!

He is rather a backward, clumsy lout, isn't he? Even for an SSN.

Michael </font>

In all seriousness, Speedy is a Prince among men. I got a box today from Millicent Australia. Speedy had mentioned sending some Tim Tam's, and I was envisioning a few chocolate cakes coming in the mail. Speedy sent a box about 12" by 18" by 6" with 16 boxes of Tim Tams.

Someone asked a few weeks ago what Tim Tams were. Let me answer you, a little bit of heaven rolled up with a double cleavage shot from Mae West/Catherine Bell and a touch of how Abbott would feel after shooting a 36 point buck.

Tim Tams are so freaking good. They make up for Sting getting all weird.

Thank you Speedy, you kick ass. After I get back from leave, I will try and find something to send you, a souvenir or something.

I gave a Tim Tam to the resident health nut in my tent. His theory on nutrition is the better it tastes, the worse it is for you. He took a bite, started chewing and stated " oh man, this isn't good for me".

After meeting Stuka's Lady, and trying Tim Tam's, and finding out that Vegemite, in small quantities, makes your toast taste a little like beer, well, I am starting to think that Australia is a pretty good place after all.

Seanachai pull your thumb out mate, you don't know what you are talking about. No worries though!

I think I have to change my sig...

[ March 05, 2006, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: NG cavscout ]

After meeting Stuka's Lady, and trying Tim Tam's, and finding out that Vegemite, in small quantities, makes your toast taste a little like beer, well, I am starting to think that Australia is a pretty good place after all.

Steady on NG cavscout, comments like that do no one any good. If Australia is okay then the terrorists have won you know.

I don't blame you, PTSD can cause irrational behavior.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />After meeting Stuka's Lady, and trying Tim Tam's, and finding out that Vegemite, in small quantities, makes your toast taste a little like beer, well, I am starting to think that Australia is a pretty good place after all.

Steady on NG cavscout, comments like that do no one any good. If Australia is okay then the terrorists have won you know.

I don't blame you, PTSD can cause irrational behavior.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Never best to irritate Berli, unless you want extended (ie eternal) free bed and board down where he manages.

*points down to the ground*

He does offer mate's rates however, and the torment and suffering is second to none.

*looks down at the ground Mace is pointing at*

A place of torment and suffering, eh? How long has Berli been managing Australia?

Glad your enjoying the Tim Tams Cavscout tell your healthnut mate that Tim Tams can justifiably be referred to as WMD's.

Oooh goody souvenir, I hear there are quite a few surplus T-72's lying around over there, hint hint. Postage could be a bit of a hassle though.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

A couple from Montana had brought a grizzly bear with them, he was munching on what looked to be a cow pelvis in an iron barred cage

And you didn't put your hands between the bars to pat him.

I'm disappointed in you. </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

A couple from Montana had brought a grizzly bear with them, he was munching on what looked to be a cow pelvis in an iron barred cage

And you didn't put your hands between the bars to pat him.

I'm disappointed in you. </font>

Originally posted by timu24:

I was born in TX

That explains a lot. No, that explains EVERYTHING.

From the shortage of humor to the complete lack of wit. From the abundance of stupidity to the vast horizons of feckheadedness.

The sorry pile of dung actually used friggin smilies in here: without shame, without irony, without leaving me a bag of unmarked tens and twenties in the third stall along in Men's #1 on the north side of the depot.

I blame 37. He should, as self-proclaimed messiah, do some pennance for this. I think oh, mess-iah, that you should be forced below your station and challenge the new tim to a set-up designed by PShaw!. Joe? You have a nice setup for our new tim ain't ya? I'm sure you have something special for the bushytailed new arrival eh? Be a good Justicar and fetch a nice setup for the lad. Punishment detail for 37 and a nice shiny start for the lackwit from North Mexico.

Originally posted by Bugged:

*looks down at the ground Mace is pointing at*

A place of torment and suffering, eh? How long has Berli been managing Australia?

I love a sunburnt country,

A land of sweeping plains,

Of ragged mountain ranges,

Of droughts and flooding rains.

I love her far horizons,

I love her jewel-sea,

Her beauty and her terror

The wide brown land for me!

But I didn’t mean it’s for Berli

I wasn’t really clear

For I was pointing to someplace deeper

A place called Hell, my dear

Australia’s such a lovely place

Yet Berli’s place is not

And given my indiscretions

His attention is what I’ve got.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by timu24:

I was born in TX

That explains a lot. No, that explains EVERYTHING.

From the shortage of humor to the complete lack of wit. From the abundance of stupidity to the vast horizons of feckheadedness.</font>

Australia is a lovely land,

Its full of bonza blokes,

Sheilas, beer and no one's queer,

Except in Pommie jokes.

Australian's are a lovely bunch,

They're gawd's own chosen race.

If they ever see a fairy Pom,

They'll smash him in the face.

Python: read it, love it, live it.

Its Canada we hate in here, and MN and TX of course. Oh, and Pennsyltucky, and NJ, and NYC, and AL and... hmm, guess we should just include all 50 of the US, the UK, commonwealth Central and South America, Europe, Eurasia, the Middle East, East Timor (cause it has 'tim' in it) and pretty much everywhere on the whole effing planet. Crap. duty calls. The dryer just buzzed. Time to fold.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Australia is a lovely land,

Its full of bonza blokes,

Sheilas, beer and no one's queer,

Except in Pommie jokes.

Australian's are a lovely bunch,

They're gawd's own chosen race.

If they ever see a fairy Pom,

They'll smash him in the face.

Python: read it, love it, live it.

Thanks Bruce!

Australia Australia Australia

We love you

Amen

Crack another tube.

Bruce

I blame 37. He should, as self-proclaimed messiah, do some pennance for this. I think oh, mess-iah, that you should be forced below your station and challenge the new tim to a set-up designed by PShaw!. Joe? You have a nice setup for our new tim ain't ya? I'm sure you have something special for the bushytailed new arrival eh? Be a good Justicar and fetch a nice setup for the lad. Punishment detail for 37 and a nice shiny start for the lackwit from North Mexico.
Damnit Peng I am an artiste, I can't just pull a setup out of my arse ... who do you think I am ... rune?

I DO, of course, have the original "Jabo" from CMBO, that CMBB classic called "IL PE Seeing You" and the CMAK's own "Field of Screams". All are from the design studio of Ker Dessel* and should be perfect for your needs.

Joe

p.s. Oh I almost forgot I also have that crowd favorite Arty Fest '45 for CMBO.

* Ker Dessel - When It's Called A Setup For A Reason

[ March 05, 2006, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Mace:

Ummm I'm down in Melbourne, and Speedy's over in South Australia, but don't let us stop you if you really want to go.

I reckon NGCav's military 'look' would go down a treat at the Mardi Gras.... not that theres anything wrong with that.

Originally posted by Stuka:

ohh yeahh!

You like that now don'cha my Biatch's!

Who's your daddy now huh?

Oooooh! I am soooo jealous of your new sig.

Yawn.

Noba.

ps. The overwhelming temptation to put in a whole row of smilies, was successfully overcome. But only just... by a whisker, even.

Originally posted by Abbott:

I looked over this years Bass Tracker boat models and liked what I saw, they were nice and shiny and priced right, fairly reasonable actually for what you get. So reasonable in fact I came away thinking I could purchase a used boat this coming year and be perfectly content. I think a wide beam, v-bottomed boat would suit me and the grandkids just fine. They would offer a bit of inside depth (high walls) for them to feel safe out on the lakes and the wide-beam offers a fairly smooth rough water ride. About an 17-footer looked well enough to suit our needs.

[serious ON}

I had a 1988 Tournament V-17. BassTracker makes a good aluminum boat for the price, but they use damn cheap plywood. Be prepared to replace the flooring and transom if buying used. All that carpeting keeps it wet if not covered, so it rots pretty quick. Just about when the warranty goes. Man, I really admire good engineering like that. Brings a smile to me heart to when you screw someone on a schedule.

It's not hard to replace, but something to keep in mind. So if you're gonna get a used one, bring a pocket knife, look for the rot, and then beat them down on the price. You can redo the whole boat right for about $150 in TREATED plywood and new carpet.

[serious OFF]